Protoss Mothership (Drawing)

Joeyray's Bar
(Sorry if this is the wrong forum section, i just didn't know where to post this)

Greetings dudes,

I just finished my mothership drawing and would like to show it to you, I hope you enjoy it!

http://felipevzsouza.deviantart.com/#/d5fbdk9
Holy ****ing ****, that is god damn amazing.

And since this is Joeyray's...I wish to ask you something. What inspired you to do this?
Thank you!

I always liked the protoss design and the mothership (despite the nerfs) is my favorite unit. When I was looking for some drawings of it, I only found 1 or 2, so I decided to make this one to raise up the count a lil
"Holy f*cking god. It is amazing." I fall over from the pure awesomeness of the picture.
!@#$ man. How long did this take you?
Note, I make it a habit to NOT profane.

-THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN CENSORED-
O MY MUTHER#$%^ING SWEET $h!t FLOWING OUT OF A BROKEN #$%^ OF #$%^ERS. THE #$%^ WHO #$%^ED WITH THIS MAKES SOME $%^&ING SWEET $h!T

!!!!!
so cool
That is amazing! How long did it take to make that?
That is an epic drawing. Wish I had your skill.
thank you all for enjoying it!

it took me a month to finish cause im lazy haha, but i think in total time it was something like 18 hours or so, i'm still not very used to draw and i think i draw pretty slow, gotta make stuff faster if i wanna work with illustration or something like that
Better than what I can come up with. You get a cookie sir.
Dude, forget going faster. If going slowly gets you this kind of quality, then go as slow as you need to.
You should somehow get that in the media tab! Thats awesome man! Somebody has too much time and too much talent!

09/19/2012 01:12 PMPosted by smylez
You get a cookie sir.

And bacon!!

edit

Anyone know how to get pictures drawn into the "Media" Tab?
I enjoy your skill. As such, have an Inka Cola and a piece of steak. We, my friend, have much to discuss.
This is absolutely amazing. I wish I could draw things like this on the computer.
You sir, I'm afraid will have to report to the awesome police. The public simply isn't ready for this level of bad@$$ery, and I'm afraid you will have to be put into quarantine until people can be prepared.
09/19/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Warhawk
You sir, I'm afraid will have to report to the awesome police. The public simply isn't ready for this level of bad@$$ery, and I'm afraid you will have to be put into quarantine until people can be prepared.

I accept being taken to quarantine by the awesome police. But I believe I have the right to eat bacon and cookies as much as I want. Let there be bacon!