Zanon's PRP Bar (Part12)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Can I join in you in that corner? I go to the same college as I girl I have a crush on, but I can never find her. It depresses the hell out of me.
I've never even had a crush on someone. So you're doing one better than I am.
"Ok you sad depressed persons, I know a good way to relieve the stress. Follow my lead!"

ヽ(`Д´)ノ ┻━┻
Actually there's this one...but from hearing her she already said she isn't interested in dating. I shall forever be a loner in this cold dark world, yearning for the chance to find love at light's mercy.
Come!

Let us drink to the misery of love, the sweet delight of life that is denied by our own thoughts and minds!
09/24/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Thundercrash

..... What.
Thunder...I actually had to leave once from the chatroom in DA because they started talking about relations. It started to get to me and I couldn't handle it so I told them that I was leaving for a few hours and then I would come back.
Tell you what, Raven. It sounds like you and I are in a similar predicament, so if ever you want to talk, just send me a message, and I'll do my best to console. You need not suffer alone.
09/24/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Thecommander

..... What.

You at least know what it feels like to long for someone. I've never had that experience.
09/24/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Thundercrash
Tell you what, Raven. It sounds like you and I are in a similar predicament, so if ever you want to talk, just send me a message, and I'll do my best to console. You need not suffer alone.
Will do...
Just a lot of drama bull!@#$ and this and that and it gets really annoying at times when you keep on hearing about drama itself...plus I'm really shy but on the internet it's different I believe.
Really, you never had a someone that, for some reason, you felt was special in some way? Even in elementary, though I failed to realize it, there was a girl that I thought stood out from other girls. You had to have someone you thought was cute or sexy compared to other people.
It always is, Raven. On the internet we can be anyone we want. We don't worry about how people will judge us because we don't know, people are just words on a screen.

I've always found that strange. We feel so much more comfortable telling our secrets to strangers than to people we actually know. Probably because we care so much more about what people think when we know them.
09/24/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Thecommander
Really, you never had a someone that, for some reason, you felt was special in some way? Even in elementary, though I failed to realize it, there was a girl that I thought stood out from other girls. You had to have someone you thought was cute or sexy compared to other people.

I've never really cared about how a person looks. To me, there is always something about a person that is beautiful, so there was never any need to pass judgement on appearance.

Also, I was never very social to begin with. The only girls that I've ever spent time with are my mother and sister, so that wasn't much to go by. I'm the guy that was tucked away in a corner, absorbed in a book or in his computer.
That is indeed the case. We are worried that our true feelings will hurt those around us, but on the internet we can reveal ourselves for who we are and if we did, in fact, cause disgust in people, then at least no one knows who we are in real life. However, we hide our private lives in the real world and we hide our public lives in the virtual world. Where are we more fake. I attempt to let myself be open for people to see me. Why let my heart shrink away from people? I will only suffer alone like that. There are, though, certain people who you don't want to reveal yourself to. Such a tenuous balance must be maintained at all times. It is difficult not to hide from the world isn't it?
...I feel wierd being married after reading this.
To not hide is to be exposed. To be exposed is to risk harm. And our natural instinct is to avoid pain. The fight to be social is to fight against our natural instincts, and prove that we are the master of our own mind.

It is a fight that I have not won in a very long time.
09/24/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Zarkun
...I feel wierd being married after reading this.

Don't. I hold you in esteem. You've won. We're still fighting.
I'm not a fighter...nor a lover.

But I should try to go for the latter...
I am the lover that walks through winter. Wondering if spring even exists.
Perhaps all these characters we make are alter egos of ourselves in some way either consciously or unconsciously. Identity is such a pain for plenty of people isn't it? I am one to believe it is generally much better to be honest with yourself around other people. Things turn out for the better a lot of the time. There are exceptions of course but that comes with life experience. You have many failures before you see success.

Pasta is very good.