Heart of the Swarm Beta Giveaways

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Hope I can get a beta invite still! :D
Meh. Beta seems kinda whack.
Hopefully ill finally get in and be able to test these widow mines and that sweet new reaper.

Thanks blizz!
I am the leader in the SC2 section of Fever Clan which is a multi-gaming clan of nearly 1,000 active members. Our SC2 section currently stands at just over 150 active players on both NA and EU servers.

I've been trying to research on how I could possibly get Beta keys for HotS for my members other than my needing to be on the MVP list here. (Don't have the time to actively contribute here as my time goes 100% to my own clan and our forums). Maybe I am jumping the gun as Blizzard may in the future create a request thread for clan leaders to ask for Beta keys for their members, but I figured, "You have not because you ask not."

So, my request is simple.

To the community managers: If you decide to extend Beta invites to smaller clans and such, please look at the prestigious Fever Clan for consideration. If you so decide to grant my request, you can contact me at my personal email linked to this b.net account.

If any community managers do indeed see my post, I wish to thank you for your time and your consideration.

~ Heather, aka Shock, Fever Clan
09/26/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Omnipotent
So, how does one make a beta profile page? You mean just do the opt in to update stats or...?

Once you've used the beta opt-in application to submit your system specs, a beta profile will be automatically created. The only other thing you'll need to do is make sure that you've checked the "StarCraft Universe" check-box on the right hand side of the screen. Check out our Beta Opt-In FAQ for more information.
A buddy of mine got his beta invite. He has just under 2,000 games played. Unfortunately I don't even have half of that yet.
A question, are system specs taken into account? I imagine you look for a wide range, from low end to high end pc's, in order to make sure the games runs well for more people. (I ask because, while I've played a lot, my pc is pretty low end).
The days seem so long, I just can not wait.
Wanting to play the beta, Oh for heaven sake.
Checking my email, Every chance that I can.
Hoping I'd get picked, And become a lucky man.

Blizzard oh Blizzard, Please make my dreams come true.
I thank you for doing, The things that you do.
I will test the beta, For hours and hours.
I'll even test Tempest range, With them xel'naga towers.

All that I ask of you, Is for a beta key.
You can trust me that I will, I'll stream on twitchtv.
I love Starcraft 2, It's the only game that I play.
Please give me a beta key, Don't let me be in dismay.
This is awesome. I really hope i get a beta key i play WOL all the time i'm a top eight silver on both of my accounts. So this is exciting I just hope i get one
My (optimistic) date predictions:

Sept 28 - Oct 12 - HotS beta expanded to more testers
Nov 1 - WoL season 4 ends, HotS beta phase one ends, will be inaccessible for several weeks
Nov 2 - WoL season 5 starts, HotS release date announced, social media hype site revealed
Nov 24 - HotS beta phase two begins, poss. open beta & server stress test
Dec 3 - HotS beta phase two ends
Dec 7 - Social media hype site concludes, TV ads run
Dec 10 - WoL season ends
Dec 11 - HotS released, new season begins across all ladders

this is a good ETA for the HotS to come out i just hope blizzard will just work much faster
Got ma beta invite :D
A new beta contest has been added! Be sure to check out Husky's Heart of the Swarm Dance Battle.
I foresee gangnam style making it in.:p
I hope we get some more invites today for the weekend! Here's hoping.
1,000 more beta invitations are up for grabs in the ESL Beta Giveaway!
I have beta already. I was one of the first toe get one. It had something to do with some volunteer work I did for Blizzard.
It's pretty painful to keep checking my mail obsessively, waiting for a Blizzard email, and keep getting disappointed. I then check to watch HOTS live streams because I can't play it, so I might as well watch it, but see barely any viewers or streamers. Please Blizzard, do me this favor and put me out of this torture. I have been so loyal to Starcraft 2 in a time period where so much people has gone off to play other games like league of legends, diablo, etc. I stick with Starcraft 2 because I really love the game. Please do me the honor of giving me a beta key.
09/28/2012 11:38 AMPosted by LyrixCero
It's pretty painful to keep checking my mail obsessively, waiting for a Blizzard email, and keep getting disappointed. I then check to watch HOTS live streams because I can't play it, so I might as well watch it, but see barely any viewers or streamers. Please Blizzard, do me this favor and put me out of this torture. I have been so loyal to Starcraft 2 in a time period where so much people has gone off to play other games like league of legends, diablo, etc. I stick with Starcraft 2 because I really love the game. Please do me the honor of giving me a beta key.

I second this; also, Psy Starcraft has some fun streams/recorded videos to watch if you haven't already seen them; he's a pretty good player, but I mostly just watch him because he's so entertaining
:/ Blizz hands out keys to be given to most active ESL people. . . but they don't hand out keys to all GM's even.

Their logic makes no sense outside marketing.