Heart of the Swarm Beta Giveaways

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
Congratulations! You’ve been selected to participate in the beta test of StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm™.

Just got this today! Keep hopes up everyone :D
10/01/2012 08:43 AMPosted by SoN
I won the TL anniversary and never got an invite yet T.T

I also won and it has only been a week man. Give it another week and I am sure we'll be in!
Can Haz 1 please? for the beta been a player since day 1 when WOL came out, and invested time and money for blizzard so please id liketo play the beta
I would REALLY love to get into this. ALOT of my friends got in and they really aren't taking advantage of it. I WILL PLAY THIS ALL THE TIME!!!! GIVE ME A CHANCE!
hey im active every day on sc2 and i would like a beta
I would like one too please.
Started refreshing pages an hour ago. Unfortunately I'll be doing this the rest of the day until ESFI announces the distribution of Beta keys.
Honestly, i think you're pushing blizz. That gives them a little less than a month from now to find out just where they want the Locusts and the oracle as well as the mothership core and widow mine, which i feel are getting close but need more work. +, the basically can't give a release date until the OPEN beta has nearly concluded and they know how many more balance patches they need. However i think phase 1 has a good timing, they just need more time to release date. also, from a financial PoV, they want to run adds from about 15-20 days before release, not 4 XD.

Really hope they see this post and agree with timings, i hear that we're nearly ready where it stands :D

3-5 months? go Blizz, you might be about to eliminate that stereotype of going 2 years over speculated release dates for your games XD, really hope you guys agree with what i have said, as well as the SolaGratia that i am responding to, his optimism is admirable :D

Thx for reading Blizz guys!
This is a response to SolaGratia on page 1:
Honestly, i think you're pushing blizz. That gives them a little less than a month from now to find out just where they want the Locusts and the oracle as well as the mothership core and widow mine, which i feel are getting close but need more work. +, the basically can't give a release date until the OPEN beta has nearly concluded and they know how many more balance patches they need. However i think phase 1 has a good timing, they just need more time to release date. also, from a financial PoV, they want to run adds from about 15-20 days before release, not 4 XD.

Really hope they see this post and agree with timings, i hear that we're nearly ready where it stands :D

3-5 months? go Blizz, you might be about to eliminate that stereotype of going 2 years over speculated release dates for your games XD, really hope you guys agree with what i have said, as well as the SolaGratia that i am responding to, his optimism is admirable :D

Thx for reading Blizz guys!
New contest from Dreamhack: http://www.pack4dreamhack.nl/?p=5705

The final StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm giveaway is starting. This means that if you still want to test Blizzard’s newest expansion, this is your final chance! To take part in the final phase of the giveaway, you only need to leave a comment below. Let us know why you want a Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm key and why we should pick you! We will announce the lucky beta key winners coming Friday, after which we will contact the winners and ask them for their first name, sur name and the email account that is linked to their Battle.net account.

In the meantime, check out our previous contests. You can still take part in them!
New contest from Dreamhack: http://www.pack4dreamhack.nl/?p=5705

The final StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm giveaway is starting. This means that if you still want to test Blizzard’s newest expansion, this is your final chance! To take part in the final phase of the giveaway, you only need to leave a comment below. Let us know why you want a Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm key and why we should pick you! We will announce the lucky beta key winners coming Friday, after which we will contact the winners and ask them for their first name, sur name and the email account that is linked to their Battle.net account.

In the meantime, check out our previous contests. You can still take part in them!

Have the winners of any contest received their keys? I haven't heard anyone that has won who has recieved a key. I know I haven't and I was a lucky winner of the TL raffle...
Have the winners of any contest received their keys? I haven't heard anyone that has won who has recieved a key. I know I haven't and I was a lucky winner of the TL raffle...

I was one of the winners of the ESFI giveaway, still no beta key here. Any blue wanna give us an update here?
Seems the ESL winners were given out out of a beta wave. Why have the rest of the contests not been handed out yet although some were completed before ESL?
I still do not understand the harm in just giving EVERYONE the beta but only allowing masters level or gm level players to comment on the forums. Can someone explain this to me?

PS PLEASE GIVE ME AN INVITE
thx blizz i have been a fan and a player for years
So do players that have not won or been chosen still have a chance to get into the beta? The last giveaway stated that it was the "final chance" we had, and I was hoping to get into the beta before it ended.
Is the most recent beta give away falsely advertising this is the final beta giveaway?
10/12/2012 07:44 AMPosted by shirolong
So do players that have not won or been chosen still have a chance to get into the beta? The last giveaway stated that it was the "final chance" we had, and I was hoping to get into the beta before it ended.

I think they mean it's the last contest that particular site is running.

At any rate, I tried to enter by posting a comment but the website always stalls on me and it never gets posted. Anyone else having this problem?
So anyone get beta keys yet that have won a contest besides ESL giveaway?