Heart of the Swarm Beta Giveaways

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9
trouble is though mate the tempests AOE is nonexistant and the oracles only ability is to put a time field or statis field. its got a lazer that chews up energy which id rather trade that for the mineral encasement ability only real harrassment we got aside from airdrops/warp ins via prisms

as for the support unit yeah i realize that, itll be real good against BCs Cols etc and thats a small good, but since when do protoss get bum rushed by bcs thors etc this flyer was spose to help balance out a muta ball even slight aoe would help and its not like its that op zerg are a micro race all the zerg would have to do is split his muta into groups and spread em out on engagement

just feels like we got handed lumps of coal at christmas sort of thing you know
hi everyone! my name is David!
My suggestion to blizzard's heart of the swarm beta giveaway is that the beta keys not be given concurrently while tournament games are being played.

Take for example during MLG's tournament of champions or even the NASL going on right now. Beta key giveaways during the tournament are a distraction as i badly want the key (surely the rest of the audience to) and try very hard to type in the beta key / tweet stuff / follow instructions but to no avail. This ends up with me not enjoying the games themselves and am instead caught up with the beta key giveaways.

Hopefully, blizzard could suggest to the tournaments to only give out keys after games or before and not during the duration of the game. Thank you for your time and hopefully I'll manage to get a beta key soon! :)
should have never hopped onto a beta, found out the tempest is useless and the oracle was a pack of lies, cant do nothing but put a slow field down and both are big expensive targets

2 new units to each race (3 if you count MS core) and protoss ones are broken

ignorance is bliss dont want the game now

If you don't want it, can I have it?
trouble is though mate the tempests AOE is nonexistant and the oracles only ability is to put a time field or statis field. its got a lazer that chews up energy which id rather trade that for the mineral encasement ability only real harrassment we got aside from airdrops/warp ins via prisms

as for the support unit yeah i realize that, itll be real good against BCs Cols etc and thats a small good, but since when do protoss get bum rushed by bcs thors etc this flyer was spose to help balance out a muta ball even slight aoe would help and its not like its that op zerg are a micro race all the zerg would have to do is split his muta into groups and spread em out on engagement

just feels like we got handed lumps of coal at christmas sort of thing you know

And no possibility that you are a poor player with these new units and it is your fault for it?

I wouldn't want to convince you of it though.

Can I have your key
I have a contest going right now.

Link to post (on official forums) http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7416262063
Xvixen tourney on playhem. winner gets a key
I'm looking forward to obtaining a key if I am lucky enough. If not, then I shall wait for March :).
If you win a contest key do you get emailed a friend invite from Blizzard as well?
Happy Holidays, everyone!

The original post has been updated to include the BlizzardCS Facebook & RTSGuru giveaways. :)

GLHF!
yea i preoreder the game and was supposed to get a beta key then my email address got hacked any suggestions?
I liked em on Facebook hopefully I get lucky :)
Nice :D
i've pre-prdered Hots even upgrade my computer, but still, no signs of beta key :(
YES!