Zanon's PRP Bar (Part13)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Not yet? Once a troll always a troll... I am not a troll whats a invasion redux?
DA chat crashed on me and won't let me on. Is anyone else having trouble getting on the chatrooms?
I believe this issue has been dealt with.
Sinister Outpost just shot up ten pages in a day and no plot twists, changes, or anything like that. Does that set some kind or record?

And be honest, I know many of you would like to say your's did better, I'm not trying to get into a "Mine's bigger" fight, I just honestly want to know.
I don't know... there was quite a bit of plot development.
No there wasn't, if you were going to summarize everything that has happened since the RP started, what would you say?

I'd say, "Torvus' ship landed, the colony sent out Stefen to meet them. The escape pods landed, The colony sent Salem to meet them."

Obviously I'd probably go into more detail because Im courteous but this is basically all that has happened.
... good point... THEN WHAT THE HELL WERE WE WRITING ABOUT!?!?!?!??! /endragemode
lol, thats how I felt about DH too.. and really all RPs that go beyond 2-3 pages.

It's still just as fun though, so its all good. The only downfall is it is really confusing for anyone who either was interested in joining before they saw how fast it was going or for those who didn't post at all today, to come back tomorrow and be like... WHAAATT!?
I like how Sinister Outpost is the #1 most popular topic but in Joeyray's its like... the 8th.

Always thought it was funny when that happens. XD
I like how Sinister Outpost is the #1 most popular topic but in Joeyray's its like... the 8th.

Always thought it was funny when that happens. XD
Popular has nothing to do with it, it's not really views but posts. As long as you have the posts it will be on the popular topics, so don't get to excited and use the edit button more often.
I remember when a story of mine dominated close to half the popular topics list. Gods, that was a long time ago.
Back home...returned home from school sick and I just saw something while going home and you wouldn't believe me.
Tell us anyways. Whenever someone says 'you wouldn't believe me', it's guaranteed to be interesting.
10/10/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Thundercrash
Tell us anyways. Whenever someone says 'you wouldn't believe me', it's guaranteed to be interesting.
Well...on my way back home from being sick, I saw Statie after Statie and there were also unmarked cruisers...It was Romney's caravan and he came to my town to do a speech at the Ariel plant....What a dumbass though.
Don't get into politics...

What town do you live in?
Don't get into politics...

What town do you live in?
Trust me I wont, I live in Mt. Vernon, Ohio
I became concerned when he started mixing politics with religion. I seem to recall Romney once stating that because he was a deeply religious person, he was more qualified to be president.
You pretty much just did get into politics... -_-
In that case, we're all into politics.
10/10/2012 09:46 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
It was Romney's caravan and he came to my town to do a speech at the Ariel plant....What a dumbass though.

10/10/2012 09:46 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
....What a dumbass though.

This... got us into politics, I am dropping it though.