Sinister Outpost

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I pull Mark over to the Scanner. "Trust me, you don't wanna know. See those weird animals there?" I point at a group of what the scanner classified as deceased humans.
Mark stood in astonishment. "They're dead but... alive..." Mark almost couldn't believe his eyes, but there it was.

Mark turned for the ramp and swung his Canister rifle around, "lets go." he said as he headed for the door.
Relasta sighed for a moment, then turned the blade flat. She held it against the wound for a moment, then lifted Andl'at aside. Where the wound should have been was an angry red cut mark. She figured that it probably wouldn't scar. This time.

She bowed her head as the not-pain faded. "Better?"

For now.

She smiled slightly, then slid the black blade into her sheath. Taking another breath, she pushed herself to her feet, cradling her wounded arm.

"My name is Relasta, and if I don't frequently quench Andl'at's thirst, she gets thirsty, and then it gets messy when I use her."

She swayed slightly on her feet. "Yep, not gonna doin' many jumps for a while." she whispered, then made her way into the cockpit.

"So, where are we?"
I stand up and follow Mark. "Not sure, gonna go find out. See if you can get Graal up."
Graal woke up with Torvus standing over him. "What do you want?" He turned around and looked over Linnzie, she was better know and was steadily breathing more and more.
"We dont know, some fringe world in protoss space, you stay here, sit down, rest. Me and Torvus will be back in a few." Markus ranted, not even slowing down.

"Torvus, lets go!"

edit-hugefreakingninja

Markus stopped when Graal woke, there was no taming that kid and last thing he wanted to do is have to assign someone to babysit him.
He glared at Markus, his arm that was replaced with dark energy all those years ago started to unfold the skin and flesh and he could see the energy. "Damn it..." The skin attached back to it. "Sorry about that..."
Relasta grabbed Torvus's arm. "Wait." She paused for a moment. "I'm sorry. For the hanger. I'll explain what happened when you return." She released him and sat down opposite Graal and Linnzie, her legs feeling unsteady. Giving herself to Andl'at usually had that effect, though it wasn't as bad as it could be. She hadn't taken much.
"What hanger?" Markus queried
I lead Mark out. "The one on Yuun's ship. I'll explain it later."
Markus seemed satisfied with that answer and followed Torvus out. He clenched his rifle like he had a thousand times before, snug by his shoulder.
OOC:Sorry I've been gone so long, school t.t

IC: Javier rushed in as soon as the door was open, and quickly sat in a guest chair in the office.

"Sit down, we need to talk."
Relasta's gaze switched between Graal and the unconscious wolfgirl. They were definitely a curious pair, though she wasn't sure which of the two was more.

Shifting slightly, she unslung her father's rifle from her shoulder and laid it down beside her. "Who are you?"
I drew Chiller and Mark noticed that the blade was an icey blue.
Javier rushed in as soon as the door was open, and quickly sat in a guest chair in the office.

"Sit down, we need to talk."

Mike whirled around, releasing the grip on his gun and covering it with his shirt once more. He walked around to his side of the desk and sat down.

"What is it, Javier?"

---

10/09/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Zarkun
I drew Chiller and Mark noticed that the blade was an icey blue.

"Is it always blue?" Markus asked while he put his mask on.
Markus...I might create ONE (You see that?) survivor and you better not be picky about it...
IC

Graal saw the girl approach. "Dead men walking, roaming the universe until we have true rest. We were just find on Umoja until that dumb bastard over there..." Talking about Markus. "sent people to capture us."
Markus...I might create ONE (You see that?) survivor and you better not be picky about it...

I'm not begging, CR. Do what you want.

Still glad you're in the RP =)
"We need to think of a plan to get out, and we need to think of a way to get out of this mess.
By that I mean, we need to figure out a way to make sure we don't go to prison, and we need to find a way off this godforsaken planet."
Okay I lied...maybe a second one but that's beside the points. I'm getting crowded with characters and stuff.
Mike began taking Javier seriously. He shifted and pondered what he said.

"I dont think we will be dragged off to prison, rather celebrated as hero's for discovering a new planet..." Mike thought about it for another few seconds.

"then dragged off to prison, yes that's a problem..." He admitted.