Techsuit Warfare V

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
"That is where you are wrong Leah. There are several people that you will have to listen to and it seems one of them is talking to you now." I note her talking aloud to no one that was in the cave.

I'll help heal you up after I finish dealing with your sister.

I think Shadow might have intervened Dani. I cannot extract her from you though with out making another wound. We might just have to fall back on the first plan. Could always bring up that one night when we first got back together.
Leah dashes about in Dani's body, smashing into walls. "Get outta my head!"
Not your head to begin with.

"That's . . . okay, sir." He gets up, wobbling.

I'm game if you are.

Flint, you have no idea how lucky you are. Natalie wanted progress reports on the wedding. I check my panel and find this.
[i]Right...

Shadow why would Natalie want to know about the wedding? Last I knew she was rather mad at me still for a few things."

"So Leah, did your mother ever tell you about when me and her got back together? It was a rather good day..."
Natalie wanted to know. I'm not questioning motive here.

Leah stops. "Really? What happened?"

Hook . . . Line . . .
"Well first we *Censored* then we *Censored* followed by *Censored*Censored*Censored*.." I replied rather quickly.
Leah is disturbed. She gets out a knife from her mother's boot. "Let me out of here!"

and sinker. Excellent, Flint. That makes five.
Again you try to keep track of that. How many times do I need to tell you that you don't own me anything. I just hope she doesn't try to run away now...

Fixed the problem Shadow. I don't think she will be doing that again anytime soon....

"You brought it on yourself Leah. That is what you get for doing that to you mother and making me relive that memory."
She stops. "Don't test me." As Flint's eyes aren't in her direction, she floors him with a kick.

Well, this didn't turn out well. And I do have to. If only to improve your life as much as your life as you improved mine.

You had to open your mouth. I've got it.
"Let me rephrase that. Why in the hell would I ever tell you?" He asks. He grabs the claymore and pulls it upwards.
I shift my weight down, holding the claymore place. "Because less of you will die, and less of us will die. Now where the hell are they?"
"Why should I care if lessers of my race die and that your lesser race has many casualties?" In a flash he appears behind Kayle and pulls his knife from Kayle's hand. He moves to slit his own throat.
I kick the knife out of his hand and slap a set of neural inhibitors on him, usually used on Dark Templar who had a tendency to snoop too far. "Because they're your people. No one should die they way they are." I then pin him to the ground and rest the edge of the claymore on his throat. "Answer the question and I'll end it."
"Fine. They're somewhere on this planet."
I sigh. "Where on the planet. Give me a straight answer and I'll kill you quickly. Beating around the bush only prolongs it."
"Fine. They're two leagues west of here." He answers.
"Forest or plains? The more you give me, the sooner I end it."
"In between the two."
I sigh. That would do. Putting all my weight behind my blade, I take off his head. "Requiescat in pace, warrior." I stand up and start limping, radioing command. {Korzis, this is *cough* *cough* Kayle. I found their leader. But I need *cough* a medical team to my posi*cough*tion.} I fall to the ground as Ginny, Brutus and Ty finally find me. {I need it soon...} I pass out.
{Medics, I am activating a beacon on Kayle's armor. Head to his location and patch him up. He is in need of immediate support.} I say into a comm.

Abore smiles as the blade comes down. The fool believed him.
She stops. "Don't test me." As Flint's eyes aren't in her direction, she floors him with a kick.

Well, this didn't turn out well. And I do have to. If only to improve your life as much as your life as you improved mine.

You had to open your mouth. I've got it.

Alright Shadow...

It could be going worse Dani.

I reinforce my body psionically. "Leah you should know better than to try something like that."