Techsuit Warfare V

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 25 Next
She smiles. "Can't fight what you can't see. And if I see your eyes, I win. Give it up." Ivan charges again, and Leah floors him with yet another full-extension kick to the ribs. They audibly snap. "Save it, Ivy. You're worthless."
Leah, this is your final warning. You keep this up, I shall be forced to get involved. And you shall not like that.

Oh really? I wouldn't like to know how.
I hear the commotion and check it out. "What the f*ck is going on here?" I ask as I watch Dani kick Ivan.
Leah watches him. "Piss off, none of your business." With a hard kick, the cave ceiling over Korzis collapses.
I'm not exactly in control. My daughter is. And back off, because with what she can do, plus what I can, you're walking into death.
No. I am going to help. I quickly create a shield of energy as the stone pile upon me. I let off a shockwave and the stones fly off. I crack my neck. "That the best you got?" I ask in a challenging tone.
Leah looks him dead in the eyes. "Should've just died." He finds his body as dead weight, and relives his worst memories.
I'm so sorry. I should be able to keep my own daughter under control.
Crimson starts to spread through my eyes. My voice overlaps with the demon's, "Bad move, girly." The many deaths and many angers. The many times I had injured innocents. They all ended in one thing. The demon. She had just made one of the worst mistakes someone could.
Leah begins to glow blue. "Mmmm. About that."
. . . F*ck.
The demon stares at her. "I've nearly killed Shadow, what makes you think you have a chance against me?"
She smiles. "Can't fight what you can't see. And if I see your eyes, I win. Give it up." Ivan charges again, and Leah floors him with yet another full-extension kick to the ribs. They audibly snap. "Save it, Ivy. You're worthless."
Leah, this is your final warning. You keep this up, I shall be forced to get involved. And you shall not like that.

Oh really? I wouldn't like to know how.

"I don't have to see you to find you Leah. I see your mother and Jessica haven't told you much about me. You mind radiates energy that I can feel. Now head Shadow or things might be getting worse for you."
Um, guys . . . Problem. She stared the Demon in the face. She's as powerful as he is now. So, what would you like your coffins to be constructed of?

Leah smiles as her mother's body radiates energy. "I don't know what you are, but I want to stare at you for ages." Dani's form closes on on the Demon.
Now would be a good time to panic. Let's see- girl with a phobia of the dark, but with more murderous power than the Demon, and getting stronger by the second. Please, John, just run. The Night Watch can't kill me as long as she's pulling my strings. The power will fade if she falls asleep, but right now you can't live through this.
The demon fires a large beam of crimson energy and Dani/Leah. "I am the one thing that is infinite in a shattered universe."
I curse to myself quietly and grab Ivan and Junior and leave the cave. "Alright now we have to wait boys." We enter deeper into the forest as I look for another shelter.

Just please make sure you both make it out safely.
Leah's light, childish laugh breaks the drama of the situation. "Funny thing about infinity. It's just a stand in for a value without a known end." Dani's finger flicks Korzis's nose, sending him flying. "So consider me your termination point."

Leah can't be fought at this stage. She's looked you in the eyes, so anything you can do, she can do better. Work with me, Demon. My psionics and your endless strength. We just need her to fall asleep. Then she's back on an approachable level. Every time she catches a glimpse of your eyes, she makes her victory that much more certain.
So I keep Korzis's eyes closed? The demon closes my eyes and rotates my body until I face Dani/Leah. He creates a large orb of energy.
"Ivan what you did there was commendable but please try to use your head before you act. Also if you want I can remove that memory so Leah cannot use it against you."

I turn to Junior. "You ok?"
Leah's no pushover. Korzis's body is far frailer than Dani's. Hope and pray she doesn't abuse that.

Dani ensnares Korzis in a Fungal Growth, and coughs up a Detonator Egg. She quickly spins, putting up a barrier of some sort.

Ivan shakes his head. "I'll kill her. Taking over Mom, calling me Ivy, abusing those eyes- I've been pushed too far." The place where his mother's fingernails took off part of his face looks an off-yellow, and oozes.

Junior nods. "I didn't know what to do."
"Ivan please I will deal with your sister and her abilities after she falls asleep. It will be easier that way."

"Its ok John, it is probably best that you didn't try anything. I don't want anyone else getting hurt."
His eyes flicker between blue and silver. "I have to do it." Ivan tightens his fists, and stands.

Junior looks at his shoes. "I should've done something. Now Ivan's hurt, Mom and you are all weird- I should've done SOMETHING."
"Ivan calm down please. I do not want to have to detain you."

"John don't beat yourself up about it. Trust me it doesn't do any good. As for your mother and I, I am not sure how to explain it to you just yet."
He glares at his father. "My apologies, sir, but I feel I must show my sister I'm not her doll to toss around and do as she pleases with." Ivan limps over to the cave, as he twisted his ankle getting kicked over.

Junior looks at his father. "Anything would've been better than doing nothing. Look.at Ivan."