Maltheism (RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
I grunt in acknowledgment and quickly work my way out and to the door.
"Alright, what's up?"
I say, slipping my helmet on.


The two sees a golem coming ever closer to the front of the transport with both arms ready to smash.
I step out and put three shots into the legs, hoping to bring it down. "We should move away from here, give the others a chance to wake up alive rather than dead."
I'm going to let you deal with Smylez' golem before I do anything.
The golem looks down at its legs and makes a raspy sound that appears to be laughter.

It grabs the front of the cockpit.
"I got this." I say turning on the energy conductors on my rifle. Then I unload 30 rounds into it's body and head.
The golem let's go of the cockpit and turns its attention to the shooter. Despite not having a head and several depressions on ins body, it seems unfazed by the bullet. It points its left arm in the direction of Zerash.

The arm detaches from the golem and zooms straight at Zerash.
"Not sure, but we should move. Now." I sprint to the left, firing more and more bursts into it at a rapid rate. I'd fixed the cooldown awhile ago so that it wasn't a problem anymore. I was glad for that about now. I clip it's chest and watch it stumble. "Aim for the chest!"
OOC:
Just what is this thing made out of?

IC:
With a sprint, jump and a roll, I get in behind the thing. Bringing up my rifle, I begin unloading hyper-sonic armor-piercing darts into its hips.
The Watcher observes the battle with interest. How will the humans react to the Golem's durability?
OOC: Voodoo magic brudda

The golem partly exposes a strange light on its upper left chest. It knocks the person behind several yards away. It curls up and covers the exposed core and grabs onto the ground with its left hand where earth and stone begin to coalesce on it once again.
I throw my rifle at the projectile not caring to reload it, having it only hit my foot then I charge at it, ignoring the pain with my sword and stab it from the back where I saw the core.
OOC:
well, crap.

IC:
I go flying backwards, bouncing a couple of times. After a moment, I stager to my feet. Slipping my rifle back into it's holster, I draw my vibro-knife and charge at the golem.
I turn the charge on the blade, then twist violently then take the blade out and unleash 2 slashes on its back and 3 on the head.
OOC: You conveniently ignored the flying arm missile at you Korozain.

The core cracks a bit and the golem roars. Spikes erupts from its back and Zerash is forced to disengage back to the ground.

Earth covers the core once more. The golem breaks off a nearby tree.
I slide to a halt and build up a charged shot. "Incoming!" I let it go, taking off a chunk of it's back, revealing more of it's core. "HIT IT!"
The golem swings the tree at the fool charging it.

10/24/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Warhawk
I draw my vibro-knife and charge at the golem.
IC:
With a roll, I duck under the swing. Coming up, I climb around it's leg and onto it's back. Plunging my knife hilt deep (18 inches) into the core, I rip it back and forth.

OOC:
Edit ninjas...
OOC: sorry read it incorrectly

IC: I turn the blade so it is facing downward then run to its open side, then stab it, hoping to finish the construct.
OOC: It's a 15 meter tall golem with the core around the 9m mark who will probaly catch you climbing it...I'll take it I guess?

10/24/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Warhawk
Plunging my knife hilt deep (18 inches) into the core, I rip it back and forth.


The golem grabs the human hanging around its chest and throws it face first on the ground. The core is destabilizing but still operational!

OOC: sorry read it incorrectly

IC: I turn the blade so it is facing downward then run to its open side, then stab it, hoping to finish the construct.


Spikes retaliate where the blows landed. The core itself was not harmed.
"Damnit!" I am stabbed in the places, nothing too deep though. I inject myself with an adrenaline shot. I move my neck around, popping all the loose joints. Then charge it with my fists. I jump and grab its face, and attempts to slam it down with incredible strength.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum