3 terrans 13 protoss16 zerg in Bnet finals ..

General Discussion
Group A: PartinG + Illusion
Group B: VortiX + Suppy
Group C: Sen + Grubby
Group D: Rain + Babyknight
Group E: Stephano + RorO (this one is kind of a tossup but Zerg OP :P)
Group F: Curious + MajOr (can't decide between MajOr and herO)
Group G: Lucifron and Lowely
Group H: Creator and Scarlett (again really tough to decide)

E: Stephano and Hero. Why would you ever bet against the best PvZ player on the planet in a group of all Zergs?

F: Curious and herO. herO has showed some really, really good play. If he comes as the player from WCS korea, he will advance. If he comes as the GSL version of him, then he will get the tar beaten out of him by Major.

H: Creator and Nerchio. This group is the most stacked, but I'm not betting against someone who just beat DRG and Curious to advance in GSL Ro8. Nerchio has some crazy ZvZ as well, so he can likely pull this out. The fact that there is a high chance of a TK is also very interesting =D
11/12/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Nacht
E: Stephano and Hero. Why would you ever bet against the best PvZ player on the planet in a group of all Zergs?

HerO is a good PvZ player at best. He hasn't won any major PvZ series in a while :P The best PvZ player is PartinG.

F: Curious and herO. herO has showed some really, really good play. If he comes as the player from WCS korea, he will advance. If he comes as the GSL version of him, then he will get the tar beaten out of him by Major.

Already said this one is a tossup :P

H: Creator and Nerchio. This group is the most stacked, but I'm not betting against someone who just beat DRG and Curious to advance in GSL Ro8. Nerchio has some crazy ZvZ as well, so he can likely pull this out. The fact that there is a high chance of a TK is also very interesting =D

I think that Scarlett will beat Nerchio in ZvZ, especially if you saw her playing against Leenock today.
inb4 all terrans knocked out in first round and viewership tanks to pvz/zvz levels
11/12/2012 01:25 PMPosted by SenzaErrori
inb4 all terrans knocked out in first round and viewership tanks to pvz/zvz levels

The disappointing part is that I could honestly see this happening as well (although it's not likely).
I'm not even going to watch this PvZ constantly is not my idea of fun never mind the PvP and ZvZ.
People shouldn't complain.

All the years of "Waaaaaaaaaaah, early aggression should be phased out" has given us the VERY VERY exciting TERRIBLE DAMAGE of late game play.

The majority of us were screaming for 20 minute no rush games and now we have the result. Zergs dominating with bl/infestor or two base allins for protoss. We all see the excitement in predictable matchups of "can he press f and click in the right spot?" or "can that mothership vortex a clump of units?".

Terrans? We won't see anything in this tournament from them. Day[9] and other Blizzard brown nosing casters screaming "AMAZING FUNGALS" have helped make the Terran race extinct on ladder and in tournament representation.

seriously i have never hated day9 more than last night when he wouldn't shut the hell up about fungal growths being amazing when in reality it's just bomber being an idiot and clumping everything

any moron can hit 1 + f + click, and there's nothing amazing about it, especially if you're fighting unsieged tanks and 80 marines with no ghost or marauder support
11/12/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Omnipotent
What a terrible roster. Terran is utterly screwed, there's not even a korea among them

A tournament that few korean terrans enter ends up with no korean terrans in top 10 (to qualify for WCS asia and then the BWC)? Whoda thunk it?