Switching to Terran!

Terran Discussion
I'm tired of hearing Zerg easy and being OP.

Which is why I'm thinking of switching to Terran!

I'm asking a small favor for the Terran community. Can you guys give me list of builds for each matchup?

Thanks

-PkBLUE
depends on what you wanna go each match up really :P

personally here are my builds

TvT I go reactor hellion expand, or banshee expand into mech

TvP, I have trouble in this MU so I just do a bunch of gimmicky !@#$, 2 rax, 4 port banshee into skyterran, Hammer 111, marine tank push, ect.....

TvZ, I usually will go marine tank or bio, opening with either a CC first into a 3rd CC, or 1 rax FE into hellion banshee then marine tank, sometimes mech
TvT, iEchoic style build

TvP, 3 rax all in, modified Hammer 111, Bomber TvP, Dragon worker rush

TvZ, 2-1-0 into uber ups, 2 rax expand

I'm asking a small favor for the Terran community. Can you guys give me list of builds for each matchup?

Thanks

-PkBLUE

TvP 1 Rax Expo

TvZ 1 rax Expo

TvT 1 rax Expo

Done!
how long are you guys predicting he'll last?

Thanks

-PkBLUE

TvP 1 Rax Expo

TvZ 1 rax Expo

TvT 1 rax Expo

Done!

I'm zerg and I can safely say that I can usually punish the terran for going 1 rax expo in diamond league...

TvP 1 Rax Expo

TvZ 1 rax Expo

TvT 1 rax Expo

Done!

I'm zerg and I can safely say that I can usually punish the terran for going 1 rax expo in diamond league...

youre horrible if you think you can reliably punish 1 rax fe, just so you know

edit:
as for builds

tvt: gas first 1 banshee, cc, stim, and 3 barracks bio is my standard
tvp: 1rax fe into 3rax stim, standard
tvz: i play tvz weird, i like cc first and then rax + gas, but i dont go hellion, i go quick stimpack with the first 125 gas and add CC's / raxes. i tech very slowly but i put on really heavy committed aggression (i do a lot of worker cutting), for someone learning terran i would recommend 1 rax fe > 2 gas > hellions > 2 ebays for bioupgrades and then continue to add raxes and shields/stim. that kind of thing. if your 3rd isn't done by 10 min in tvz you lost also, so that's something to keep in mind