Company of Brothers

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
Or he could control Mark's char while he's gone. Kind of like if she was drunk, unable to control herself... heheheh.
Or, you could just wait for Mark to come back, and do something else like join another RP in the meantime.

Also, I lol'd at your character.
Posting once more before I go to sleep... When Knarled was saying that he thought Markus was me... I have a "reputation" that I ended up with after I did something in an RP.
Link please.
I might join. anything I need to know that wasnt posted up yet???
11/19/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Fencar
Link please.
Do you know what I mean by the Black Screen from the Fable games?

As for you Mecha, pretty much their was an emergency drill, that was just a drill. Samantha got her !@# beat. And etc. Just say that you finally found your room because really no point in sending in another ship to drop off one person.
Not really anything that would concern a new char.
11/19/2012 07:14 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Do you know what I mean by the Black Screen from the Fable games?
Yes. I still want a link.
That is if I can find it.... It's deep in PKA history, I don't know how far I have to delve in there.
well i'm done for today see ya guys laterz
Part nine CR, right after I joined.
OOC: Why the hell is it that everyone wants to get in Samantha's pants?
Zarkun, I didn't want to look for a reason... And actually I just checked and it wasn't that long, just some undressing... And then there is the black screen. Dacder, Monroe didn't try to do such thing. Zarkun is just kissing... And darkra... I have no idea what the hell is going on with his person.
True. Actually this episode is already getting more 'mature' than CR's in PKA.
That's because I'm not using a love potion and I'm trusting things to go slow.
11/19/2012 07:22 PMPosted by KnarledOne
True. Actually this episode is already getting more 'mature' than CR's in PKA.
Then you haven't seen everything that happened in Reckoning and Angel in Hell.

Then again...in Angel in Hell there was a robot to thank for that. *Cough* Jester *cough*
Angel in hell... link please.

Hm. Am I going to have to add to my list of "Awkward CR plotlines?"
It's just funny that most people either are attempting to start a romance with her, or are stalking her and those people.
Yes...

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6489780123?page=20

As a thanks from Jester... Damn nanites.
OOC:
I can't speak for anyone else, but Stefan's got.. problems. Not surprising given that he kills in cold blood for a living.