Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 1)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
Tell me honestly that someone could not even know about this website and not be left out on any news, RP's, etc. and I will be happy. I can not wrap my head around this websites purpose.
You will see, when the personas are added.
The mercenaries finally passed out from too much drinking. I sigh. "Damn, I really need to stop bringing them in bars. Ridiculous." I shake my head, and go back to my seat.
"It's fine, so long as they payed, which they did ahead of time."
Quick lore questions for Jester and Zarkun about their custom races.

Zarkun, I know all Lorians abide by their code that forbids certain things and supposedly everyone abides by that code. My question is are there any lorians who dont abide by the code? There must be SOME faction SOMEWHERE where there is Lorians who do what they please and plunder how they please.

Jester, my question for you is similar, are there any (dang-their-name-escapes-me) who think for themselves and start their own colonies and stuff?
Of course there are bandits and such, but they're so few in number that they aren't as major a threat as they think.
Okay cool, thanks! For some reason I assumed that if I made a Lorian bandit I would get flamed and shunned. XD
No. They can't gain individuality by themselves, and they do not form colonies on planets. They have a space station that moves which is the equivalent of a massive mobile factory, and the Vaxarus fleet travels with the station.
Markus, you can have the Aquila et Umbram in your RP as planned again, and they have some interesting twists which make them almost like a custom race if they deem it is necessary for the price.
Is there way for any certain someone called (CENSORED) to possibly free a group of them? You would of coarse still control them but it might allow a little more flexibility with this awesome race.

Zarkun, the Lorians home planet is called Loria, I assume? Also, what do they think of other races?

11/08/2012 04:21 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Markus, you can have the Aquila et Umbram in your RP as planned again, and they have some interesting twists which make them almost like a custom race if they deem it is necessary for the price.

Great! Tell me everything there is to know about them and I will incorporate them! I know nothing about them so start from the beginning.
They are all essentially Hive-Mind linked consciousnesses, but if they come back in contact with one another after being separated, they will all link up and embrace those who left as if they were long-lost family members.

But, if you want, you may. Now, to work on that new race.....
Uhhhhhhh......I'm still working on the first unit with Zarkun, but I can give you a backstory of the organization if you want it so you can get a feel for them.
11/08/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Jester
But, if you want, you may.

But I dont want to change your custom race. So... yeah.

11/08/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Jester
Now, to work on that new race.....

Tell me more :D
Don't have all the details worked out yet, but ask away, and I'll answer what I can.

And, again, if you want, you can have a bit break off. I'll just re-unite them.
11/08/2012 04:27 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Uhhhhhhh......I'm still working on the first unit with Zarkun, but I can give you a backstory of the organization if you want it so you can get a feel for them.

Lol, you got naming issuesXD

Okay, that's fine! Tell me everything there is to know and then keep me posted about things you come out with/update and such.

So this is an organization, not a custom race? That's totally fine I just want clarification.
Grr...all of my information about Aquila et Umbram has been deleted when my comp crashed.
11/08/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Jester
Don't have all the details worked out yet, but ask away, and I'll answer what I can.

People keep saying that, to which I keep replying: I know nothing about this race! Are they another mech race? Where are they? Where did they come from? Who is their leader? etc. etc

11/08/2012 04:29 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Grr...all of my information about Aquila et Umbram has been deleted when my comp crashed.

D=

So... you wanna just make it up as you go along or something?
No love of the Zerg after being force to use the Ares-Class planet cracker on a planet that might as well have been living planet that they'd infested. Their part of the Sector is basically Zerg free since then. Only Protoss they have issues with is the Tal'Darim. Despise the Dominion.
Hate the dominion, issues with the Tal'Darim, no love for zerg. Okay thanks! This is working out perfectly! *evil laugh*

Oh yes! One more question for now! Do they have any really epic attributes that should be noted? for example:

Krogan(from mass effect) are all warriors.
Quarian(also from mass effect) are extremely good technicians.

I seem to recall the Lorians being immune to psionics or something?
The Aquila Umbram was an Organization first founded by a select few during the creation of the Dominion after the Confederacy’s fall on Tarsonis to the Zerg. They had believed in Humanity and believed that they deserved more than they had at that time. They believed it was their mission to be Humanities hands.

Many different projects that benefitted the military or the lives of Civilians were most likely privately funded by this organization; no one knows where they get the credits from. But one day they just end up with enough to continue the project.

They were powerful; they had the credits to fund almost anything project or private army, and that were what they did. They did research in many different fields, from medicinal, to military purposes. Their latest project was known as, “Project: Uroboros,” the ability to recreate the perfect soldier, the perfect operative from a dead body that they found. Where there was life, there is always and end, but where there is an end, there is new life waiting.

The project succeeded, but it was a failure. The operative escaped from the station where they were conducting the experiments. The station exploded after the operative escaped. Most of the research data on the operative was gone forever. They couldn’t replicate the delicate work ever again, but they managed to recreate some of the data on lab rats.

A coup happened shortly after; a woman had taken power of Aquila et Umbram. She is ruthless and will stop at nothing to succeed, failure is not an option. But she also has a caring side, so she was dubbed as “The Mother.” The first thing she did was to genetically modify the existing private army.

If there is one thing that Aquila et Umbram has, that's money and technology. Their lead scientists constantly try to come up with new solutions in their medical facilitates...and armaments, as well as Genetically altering their troops.