Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 1)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
11/06/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Draconus
If you presume I am to respect a wayward fool with no sense to see how much he is hated, you are sorely mistaken.

Who are you reffering to? Nukester?
Yes. Yes I was. And tell the foolish troll he's gotten himself ignored.
Hey guys, as you know I am writing a story that will eventually turn into a RP series. If you would like to submit a custom race/faction, just tell me the name of the race/faction. All custom races are permitted.
Poltergeist Mercenaries.
Get involved in ALL the threads!

But seriously, if you can, involve Poltergeist.
Poltergeist Mercenaries.
Get involved in ALL the threads!

But seriously, if you can, involve Poltergeist.

Give me all the info there is to know about them and I will involve them. You dont even have to join the RP and the mercs can still be there!

My only rule when it comes to custom anything... No magic and no supernatural. This is SC, not WC. No talking swords, no spells, no demons nor angels.
Poltergeist Mercenaries
Leader: Agent "Shadow"- existence's most powerful psionic
3rd highest rates among mercenary factions
More advanced technologically than practically everyone.
Use as a base a terraformed, warp capable, and hollowed out planetoid (KLR9)- more space with which to work and more places to deploy.
Ranked using one letter, one number (ie 3K- 5B is where high officers start to appear.)
Only two problems, once you start getting into the "More powerful then everyone" and "Has more technology then everyone" then things start to clash and mash. For my story and RP purposes Im going to change a few details. Dont worry though, only minor changes to allow better... well better everything.

Where the problem really lies is this merc. group sounds like an unstoppable force and then lets say... SF's custom race is just as powerful. Well there is an unmovable object.

Then we have unstoppable force against unmovable objects, we can't have that.

Poltergeist Mercenaries
Leader: Agent "Shadow"- Extremely powerful psionic
Top 5 highest rates among mercenary factions
More advanced technologically than any military force can purchase for every soldier.
Use as a base a terraformed, warp capable, and hollowed out planetoid (KLR9)- more space with which to work and more places to deploy.
Ranked using one letter, one number (ie 3K- 5B is where high officers start to appear.)

Changes are in bold, what say you?
Don't shoot me in the !@# again...For I did nothing, Draconus I need you to figure out if we can impeach Zarkun out of the Sheriff position which he took by force.
It's pre-established Shadow is the most powerful psionic in existence. That's why they're so expensive for purchase of service.

Technological advancement, though? Nice touch.
I see its been a slow day so far.
11/06/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Draconus
It's pre-established Shadow is the most powerful psionic in existence

Agent Shadow>Tassadar, Zeratul, Sarah Kerrigan, Ulrejaz, Hybrids, and Dark Voice combined.
Nightmares OP.
I rest me case.