Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 1)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
It's pre-established Shadow is the most powerful psionic in existence. That's why they're so expensive for purchase of service.

Technological advancement, though? Nice touch.

Okay, but still, it sounds like the mercs are an unstoppable force and we can't have unstoppable forces meeting unmovable objects. So at least for this story/RP can he not be just simply "the best psionic in existence."

You do accept the technologically advanced part, right?
Draconus...Smylez...we need to overthrow Zarkun from position of Sheriff, he is already Bartender and bar owner and he is taking to much power. Think of it as the three branches.
Do we really need a sheriff? I actually enjoy barfights, whether I am in them or not.

I dont think Zarkun is abusing his "power" though. So what, he "owns" the "bar?"
Busy yes but I shall be leaving here soon/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2jEcHVG74&feature=related

We the people must vote...we the people must choose...we the people must act! And I already now that it looks like that Nukester wants me to be Sheriff from how it sounded before...

And I am feeling so much better now.

@Markus, barfights are fun...but a Sheriff can be the difference from total annihilation.
"Zanon was all three at once. Was there a problem when the benevolent Dictator was here? Request denied. Bugger someone else. I have many experiments concerning Hybrids. I care little for the power struggle here."
Not like... leaving leaving right? Just like... for a few hours?
11/06/2012 12:52 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
And I am feeling so much better now.

YES! *high five* good job, bro!

11/06/2012 12:52 PMPosted by smylez
Zanon was all three at once
Smylez, he shot my !@# when I did nothing...

And I don't give a !@#$ if he was all three, this isn't the same and we need to change some...
"It's a flesh wound. They'll heal."
"Braiiiiinssssssss..."
Smylez...what if I said that we need a doctor in this place? We have been here for so long, we had a bartender, and a Sheriff...but never a doctor.

If we want a true reform of this place, we must all have a role.
So now we are just giving out random rolls that do nothing? Okay drac, you are the therapist! *pat on head*

No, the only real role is the bar owner, that way we have a designated person to make the thread and stuff.
Really Markus? If that's the case wouldn't a Sheriff be a useless role since everyone can do the exact same stuff that they do? Hmm?

They want us to rebuild, pff...then they must reform. Have you ever hear about positive thinking on such a thing?
Smylez...what if I said that we need a doctor in this place? We have been here for so long, we had a bartender, and a Sheriff...but never a doctor.

If we want a true reform of this place, we must all have a role.

"That's restricting and I do not approve. I am who I am and I don't need anyone assigning me roles I do not wish to play. Scram! Scram I say! Ohohoh! Since you already on your knees and crying, I see that this means much to you. I am not one to turn away dedication, especially when there is tears to be collected.

"If you want to usurp the roles of Bartender, Bar Owner, and Sheriff or divide it amongst the people (what a farce!), I suggest you do this: bring Zarkun to me completely smashed and allow me to take care of the rest. I do not care who becomes what because such things are irrelevant in the greater schemes of things. Now you sniveling dog, away with you!"
Interesting conclusion...I wasn't asking you to become a doctor.

As for usurp...Only Sheriff really needs to be usurped. For that gives to much power and if you give it to someone who's corrupt...and so on.
11/06/2012 01:06 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Really Markus? If that's the case wouldn't a Sheriff be a useless role since everyone can do the exact same stuff that they do? Hmm?

Yes, I think the sheriff is a useless role. What exactly does the sheriff do? Shoot people in the butt?

11/06/2012 01:06 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
They want us to rebuild, pff...then they must reform. Have you ever hear about positive thinking on such a thing?

Who wants us to rebuild? Nothing has been destroyed!