Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 1)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
You really are oblivious then...TC and Zarkun run the bar...they have power, and Zarkun wrested control of Sheriff from us while we were going to do an election for it. And since they own the bar, it's new establishment...Damn kids these days making me all moody now.
11/06/2012 01:30 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
What new establishment? Nothing has changes except the fact that we lost a good RPer.

"Drama is good."
11/06/2012 01:33 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
You really are oblivious then...TC and Zarkun run the bar...they have power, and Zarkun wrested control of Sheriff from us while we were going to do an election for it. And since they own the bar, it's new establishment...Damn kids these days making me all moody now.

Lol, CR, the run the bar, so what? What power do they have? none... I'll repeat that, NONE. Zanon gave it to them, we dont need an election.
"So plan A is what we just discussed. Plan B is to put your unfailing faith in Our Once Glorious Dictator Zanon to make the right decision in his transfer of power."
Zanon didn't give anybody the Sheriff duty yet, just bar owner and bartender.
Zanon gave control of the bar to Zarkun and TheCommander. Why are we still discussing this? It is resolved.

We dont need a sheriff!
I slap Mark and toss CR the Sheriff's badge. "He'll learn. Do your thing, Sheriff Raven."
"No, your job is to give smylez your liver and kidneys."
"Here's how we solve this m'kay? I steal Zanon's former badge and eat it, allowing my stomach acid to completely melt the thing in a matter of hours. That way, no one can be the sheriff and case is closed. Or, Zarkun can give the badge to CR."
Lol. Congrat's CR. You now have a shiny badge... What does the sheriff do again?

11/06/2012 01:42 PMPosted by smylez
Here's how we solve this m'kay? I steal Zanon's former badge and eat it, allowing my stomach acid to completely melt the thing in a matter of hours. That way, no one can be the sheriff and case is closed.

This is how we solve this "problem."
Might as well dig up Zanon's welcome post whenever we need to show the new people some of the basics.
/facepalm at Markus.

You have got to be kidding me...Markus?

Sheriff, helps solve any debates going on, differences etc...And they welcome the new people.
11/06/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Zarkun
"No, your job is to give smylez your liver and kidneys."

"REJECTED! SO AWFUL! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE REJECTED A SPECIMEN!"
Er? You don't need all of this stuff to be a Sheriff, Nukester...And it's sad that even smylez rejected you, then again your kidneys and livers probably failed from the NS.
"Well, you can't take mine. Why not Mark's?" I pour myself a Redstone Mixer and take a sip. "You haven't taken his yet."
11/06/2012 01:43 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Sheriff, helps solve any debates going on, differences etc...And they welcome the new people.

Debates take care of themselves, that's the beauty if them. Something tells me when you say "helps solve" you mean, "Shoot them in the @$$ and foot, then tell to get over it."

Can't we all welcome people?

Lol, whatever. If it makes you feel good i'm all for it.

On second thought, the welcoming might be useful, but we should ALL do that anyways.