Hots Beta Open?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
From TL forum:

Bawbjohnson:
"Just got off the phone with Blizzard. After the rep put me on hold to find out what the issue could be, it turns out the PTR on the account page is showing as the Beta for some reason.

The rep checked my account and said there was no beta access registered to my account, and that it was an error on their end."

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16887261
11/12/2012 06:05 PMPosted by blitz
I can literally just get to Blizz HQ within 15 minutes by car ON LOCAL STREETS.

I nominate you to go pound on their doors RIGHT NOW and demand an answer to this OUTRAGE!

lol
I am going to go Ape shiz if I dont get my beta litterally Blizzard if its on my account page I want it.
10/10 troll by blizzard, I'm butt furious.
I can literally just get to Blizz HQ within 15 minutes by car ON LOCAL STREETS.

I nominate you to go pound on their doors RIGHT NOW and demand an answer to this OUTRAGE!

lol

For those of you who don't know, Blizz HQ has a gate in front of it. Blizz HQ is currently located in what USED to be Broadcom HQ, but Blizz bought the area and Broadcom bought an even larger place right next to UCI (University of California Irvine; pretty good school) and set up there. Something like that.

So no can do. I used to know someone related to someone who worked for Blizz, but, eh...we went our separate ways.
11/12/2012 06:10 PMPosted by ZeroVector

This. Time to go drown in taylor swift. jk
I'm beyond sad... I check my b.net account daily to see if the beta is there, and this time it was. Like Christmas morning I shrieked with delight and began to download my evening enjoyment. I accepted the agreement and logging in. Then I had to choose between SC-I or SC-II, and both times I received an error message about not being in the correct region. I feel like I just got
friend-zoned :(
Awww trolled. Damn
11/12/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Iyvric

This. Time to go drown in taylor swift. jk

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you.
Guys if we bump this thread like hell we have a better chance for a blue post to explain how they owe us a copy of HoTs beta.
11/12/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Porkanders
Guys if we bump this thread like hell we have a better chance for a blue post to explain how they owe us a copy of HoTs beta.

Brilliant that has to work. wait couldn't they just delete it?

Just because they screwed up doesn't mean they owe you anything.

I can remember when the forums had some sort of weird glitch, and every poster could post as if they were on some other random persons account.
Possibly but then we make a new thread!
11/12/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Protostitute
I can remember when the forums had some sort of weird glitch, and every poster could post as if they were on some other random persons account.

Dark times indeed.
11/12/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Protostitute

Just because they screwed up doesn't mean they owe you anything.

That was hilarious, they should just do that more often XD
Does everyone have this glitch or no?
They'll just delete this thread and tell us to piss off. It sucks, but they don't owe us anything. I'm still mad about being trolled, though.

agreed Im not LoLing