Balance idea

General Discussion
With the recent influx of "infestor op" threads, i thought i would also bore you all to death with my idea on how to fix it. Remember in BW the Dark Archon? Bad !@# unit. If i remember correctly, it had some of the same abilities of the infestor. Example: Maelstrom = fungal growth (without the dmg). Mind control = neural parasite. So i propose dont do a dang thing to the infestor, and just give protoss the dark archon back. Honestly DT arnt of much use anymore cuz of the widow mine. This simple addition would give the Dark shrine and DT a viable use again in HoTS. Now we cant leave out terran, cuz thats not how to play nice. Give the terran the Science Vessel back. Irradiate could serve as their version of fungal growth. Or, you could split it up, and give it a "mass lockdown" similar to the ghost's lockdown in BW. So now all 3 races have the ability to stop casters in their tracks, with similar units, but still with a diversity of playing a different race. Thoughts?
Tip: exclude two letters:

11/12/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Drcrash
n

11/12/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Drcrash
o
TvZ is a bigger problem that PvZ, start by fixing that if you want, because if the dark archon gets back into the game i will lose every PvX because i spend too much time trying to steal my opponent's army.
11/12/2012 05:28 PMPosted by zappy
TvZ is a bigger problem that PvZ, start by fixing that if you want, because if the dark archon gets back into the game i will lose every PvX because i spend too much time trying to steal my opponent's army.

Dark archon = first time a race's winrate has gone DOWN after they receive a new unit.
TvZ is more imbalanced but PvZ is more boring to watch. Both issues are extremely important
11/12/2012 05:28 PMPosted by zappy

Remember how you could MC an SCV/Drone and build another 200 supply of either Terran/Zerg units in addition to 200 supply of Protoss?

God that was fantastic in BGH.

Remember how you could MC an SCV/Drone and build another 200 supply of either Terran/Zerg units in addition to 200 supply of Protoss?

God that was fantastic in BGH.
exactly^^ if the dark archon gets added and that doesn't work on ladder i will continue to lose every pvx going for 600/600 carrier battlecruiser broodlord.

note that that is in team games, in 1v1 it will just be 400/400 of carrier and one of the other 2
KERRIGAN KOMBO BREAKER!