Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 15)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Here we go, here we go. Alright, this is it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hgJOzmXtWw
Dacder walks back in the bar, home from school.

"What did I miss?"
Zanon left the bar, CR is depressed, I am trying to cheer CR up but that has ended in misrable failure.

Man, some of the youtube video's I posted are hecka funny though... Different tastes I guess.
Oh, well it's alright CR....after all, the rest of you guys are still here, and I'm going to RP now. :)

Edit: Here's a good youtube vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXUDlcr0qI
11/05/2012 02:32 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
It's...god damn retarded, that video was. I should punch you in the face for that...but we all know that my hand can't go through the computer monitor and into a pocket dimension.

You sure can't take a joke.
11/05/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Dacder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXUDlcr0qI

I love Warhammer 40,000, but I hope to God nothing like that ever happens to any race.
11/05/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Thecommander
It's...god damn retarded, that video was. I should punch you in the face for that...but we all know that my hand can't go through the computer monitor and into a pocket dimension.

You sure can't take a joke.
I don't care if it was a joke...it was retarded as hellllllll.
"CR wasn't depressed as much till Markus decided to post something." I say, and add "Somewhere, Thecommander, that !@#$ is happening." Flak Cannons around the bar open fire as Mercenaries, hired from the Outcasts, begin to kill Zerg trying to get in.
I take a sip of the drink and slowly aim thbe fizzing drink at Shadowfury, holding my hand to keep it restrained. I quickly pull my hand off and the psionically charged spine shot into SF's eye and he was psionically shocked and he fell to the floor shaking. "Thats what you get you murderer!!!"
"Today will herald the Age of Nothingness. As there was a beginning, so too will there be an end. All will crumble to dust. All will fade away in time. And all will see that in the end, order will fall and give way to chaos."

"This bar and its denizens will have their life snuffed out...forever. I will delight in the emptiness of this place for oblivion is the end of all things. The wheels of destruction are turning slowly and surely and there is nothing that can be done to prevent the calamity that will befall this place. Nothing."

"You brave souls may resist but your hearts know it to be true. It is inevitable. Your numbers have dwindled considerably. The plague of despair have already washed over you. And when you are gone, I will return everything to its primordial state and reshape it in my image once more."

"The Void beckons and an invisible force far beyond your comprehension will see to it that this will happen. Nothing will escape. All will turn to nothingness."
11/05/2012 03:02 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I don't care if it was a joke...it was retarded as hellllllll.

The point is that even though humans are designed to want more, there are a !@#$-ton more people who are in dire need of help.
Still didn't find that very amusing...

And I'm not saying that there aren't.
Commander cant you get back to your RP?????
CR, cheer up bro. Laugh a little, go hug somebody. Life is good. Relax a little. Why are you in a bad mood? Can you pinpoint it?
Hmm...laugh, no...hug, no.

I'm in a bad mood because of everything pretty much, only certain things help lube the gears.
Don't be so negative. Go throw a football around or something.
No hobbies outside of this...I don't hang out with nobody, and I can continue this on if you want me to...
You're just... so... negative. Surely there is SOMETHING positive in your life. No family or friends you really enjoy hanging around? No crushes that just make you smile to think about? No videogame that just makes you want to forget about the cares of life?
11/05/2012 03:19 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Commander cant you get back to your RP?????

We're waiting on Duke to launch an attack on you, but I guess I can have Henry interact with Scylla.
11/05/2012 03:31 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
No hobbies outside of this...I don't hang out with nobody, and I can continue this on if you want me to...

Go play fetch with your dog. Go ride a bike. Get in the sun for a while.
I enjoy family...what's this thing you call a real life "friend"?

11/05/2012 03:34 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
No crushes that just make you smile to think about?
And anything involving relationships don't really get me in a good mood either...

@TC, Dog don't give you back anything, she takes it from ya...and I don't know how to ride a bike...
*I walk in swiftly*

Don't mean to intrude but what the hell happened to the RP that just opened up?