Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 15)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Gosh, its 10:32 here at night, and I still have an entirety of end-term mock-tests on my desk that i still haven't finished. well, farewell Raven, and may your namesake watch over you towards the creeping dawn*.

*Eugh. Just had a moment of RPG fantasy fanboyism right there. But basically what I meant to say was, "Good night."
11/01/2012 07:34 PMPosted by GhostSpectre
Gosh, its 10:32 here at night, and I still have an entirety of end-term mock-tests on my desk that i still haven't finished. well, farewell Raven, and may your namesake watch over you towards the creeping dawn*.

Edgar Allen Poe. The Raven. Lenore to never be seen forever more.
Seems like Zanon is becoming less and less active by the day. Just noticed, you only really see him to update the bar and when newbie's join. For a RPer he doesn't RP a lot XD
It's been that way ever since I've been around.
11/01/2012 07:26 PMPosted by GhostSpectre
No, I liked it, but I just barely remembered it.

Oh okay. Lol. I guess I was easily offended.

11/02/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Duke
It's been that way ever since I've been around.

Not that it's your fault of course. I'm sure he is just getting things in his life straightened up. You can't spend all your time here as I'm beginning to understand.
From what I've heard and read, he used to be around lots, much more than these days.
So was I Duke.
I would like The Zeratul...
11/02/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Korozain
I would like The Zeratul...

It appears in front of you.
*Swigs rum.* I don't get that one meself, smells funny to me.
Get any more drunk and I'll use a Judicator on you.
*starts playing in the corner with the N64, PS3, GameCube, original Xbox, and Nintendo DS*
Okamiden, Psychonauts, Pikmin, Brutal Legend, and Ocarina of Time! Woot!

*cough*Even though I have yet to finish OoT . . . *cough*
*Shoots Draconus with a flintlock pistol in the foot, taking off his big toe.* FINISH OoT YOU MONARCHIST!
I want to! Really!
My damn cousin CJ has yet to give back my N64.
I will find him . . .

Game designing again.
Once a player beats all four male protagonists' stories, they unlock the Tower of Trials, where you have 5 hours to beat 1000 floors.
Beating the campaigns of the four female characters unlocks the Hole of Horrors, where you face 1000 floors with no respawns.
Beating both unlocks the Arena of Acolytes, 1000 grueling tournament matches, where the SECOND TO LAST fight is against the Four Horsemen themselves.
Geez, dude. That's a scary thought.
Yeah. But it will be worth it.
Just trying to figure a reward.
Ultima Blade?
Here are the eight characters.
Elijah: long sword and cutlass
Raine: scimitar
Evan: poleaxe
Sam: Sledgehammer
Giovanny: guitar
Susie: whip
Surrojj: hook-ended mace
Becky: staff
Right, it takes the form of its wielder's preferred weapon.
Interesting.
Who would you play as?