Darkest Heart X

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 10 11 12
Morrjo nailed it.
I feel a need to say that the Vial cannot be escaped without the holder first unstopping the top.
IC

Looking out into the forest from 30 sum feet up in a tree well out of everyone's view watching for any danger

"When should I tell them what makes me different from most humans" I say to myself

30 minutes later sees something running towed the town. Gets down from tree and goes to the town.

"Someone approaches the town"
Dragon your not the DM zarkun is and unless your bringing in another char of your own with no application... zarkun decides when the messenger arrives.
I need more character interaction guys. I can't start the attack until I know for sure whether or not it I need to force you to work as a team with DMing.
OOC: Nobody answered my question, lol. I was planning on using the response to force some minor interaction.
Ravener headed deep into the forest.
IC: After a short time of standing on the wall kit heads back to the other hunters so a plan can be devised.
OOC: srsly?
also, watching WCS tonight!
Hate to say it oBs, but this is a dead thread. Feel free to join the other RPs though. You'll be welcomed.
I find it silly that an RP was made in response to a song title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmK_EOoY8s

Keep rocking it, nerds.
Except that this is dead.

No necros please.
And in fact if it was named after a song... Well... The song would be called Darkest Heart and not Dark Heart News.
Hey TROLL...GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!
.................................................................................................
Why did you post in here when it's dead...............................
/facepalm while I have a gun pointed at my head.

Obs...you should be ashamed of yourself....