Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 2)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Look, me sorry. DId you post in DH? I didn't see it. As I said, I DO NOT have a DeviantArt. If you want to discuss, we probably have to do it out in the open unless we happen to bump into each other in-game.
I have an 6 page research paper to write due tomorrow so I'll only make really short posts today.
Are you bored as hell?
That's pretty bored.
Thump! Thup thup thup thup thup.
I appear on the floor, at the bottom of the stairs. "Owwww.........." I get up, two notes in hand. Walking over to Zarkun, I hand him a note regarding a new unit for his faction, and then I turn to CR and hand him a note on the same topic. I then take my seat, and a Medic walks by to check to see if I'm alright.
I take the note and smile upon it. "If you read what I posted in the Space thingie Jester...I have an interesting idea that doesn't affect units at all. More or less...the Reptiles and how they function."
What is this everyone is using quotation marks now?
"It's like a big RP place, only we RP as ourselves. Which means there is no OCC here. OW! Hey, watch it lady!" I say, and the Medic hushes me and tells me to sit still.
I know that I am just used to seeing people not using quotations. *Sigh*... I've been here way to long....
I only use quotes to RP the doctor persona which is not a hybrid yet people assume I am. The doctor persona is mostly human. The other reason is to show I am half serious. Without quotes, it's just regular ol' me.

"Medic! Medic! Help!"

"I don't mind an inspection from you miss."
11/15/2012 02:02 PMPosted by LeKroger
I know that I am just used to seeing people not using quotations. *Sigh*... I've been here way to long....

We shall resist the changes these bringers of change try to force upon us. Stand strong!
"Tis only two versus the world. What can the few do against the tyranny of the masses? A more important question is why the zombie has dug itself up from the grave. I thought I poured cement over your grave Zanon."
11/15/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Zanon

We shall resist the changes these bringers of change try to force upon us. Stand strong!
What...I use both at times? I just use quotes when I have a really, really long action.
I shrug. "Mine has just become a habit in here, to be honest."
"SF has left his mark on the forums."
Yep. Not on me though. Though, like Smylez, I use quotes when I'm using my 'cowardly businessman' persona.

"Sorry, but they only respect the valiant. Which wouldn't be me."
Hmm...I should do a persona...but what...
"Be a shark with lasers."