Question to the Community

Off Topic Dicussion
I really don't play this game much any more. I switched to League of Legends. I just wanted to know, why are you people so hostile towards the league of legends community. All you people do is bash it because it takes less skill.

First off, who cares. I'll play a game if I'm having fun. Indeed, I do have fun.

Secondly, I know i'll receive a bunch of "lolol you're bad" hate replies in this thread. Once again, I don't care.

Third, we are all gamers. E-sports is indeed on the rise, but it is unknown and scorned by most of the population (except in Korea, obviously). Anyways, we should unite to help e-sports grow even more.

Finally, whenever people on LoL talk about Starcraft 2, they only have positive remarks. They don't complain about it.

My question to the community is, why are you people so damn angry and hostile towards League of Legends. If "less skill" is the entire reason, then you people aren't true gamers.
It's cartoon trash. You can't have an rts with one unit to control and the rest a-moving in a stream. The game is horribly balanced because each of the character's 3 or so abilities cannot be effectively countered by ALL characters.
11/04/2012 09:11 PMPosted by dharkness
horribly balanced because each of the character's 3 or so abilities cannot be effectively countered by ALL characters.

If a champ was 100% countered by every single champion, it would be balanced even worse.
Counterpicking is a strategy in LoL, and it will continue to be that way.