Food Count Timetable

Terran Discussion
I was wondering if anyone could give me a timeframe for getting my SCV's and army. This would provide me with a general guideline.

I recently switched my standard opening from 3 RAX to 1 RAX FE.

Here is an example of what I am looking for:

5 minutes = 20 food for SCV's and 40 food for ARMY
10 minutes - 40 SCV's and 60 ARMY, etc.

Thanks in advance!

- AxyZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcLGqQzf9-Y

This is my food count timetable.

Follow it.
Idk about each minute but it should be ~52 scv's 100 supply at 10 mins. You can max at 14-15 mins with 70-75 scvs depending on how quickly you got your upgrades.
Ideally, you want around 55 SCV's at the 10:00 mark off of a 1 Barracks FE with CC before second depot.

Around 110 food at 10:00 and max at 14:00 ideally as well. You will max later the more you trade with your opponent.
Ideally, you want around 55 SCV's at the 10:00 mark off of a 1 Barracks FE with CC before second depot.

Around 110 food at 10:00 and max at 14:00 ideally as well. You will max later the more you trade with your opponent.

There is no way mathematically to get 55, max is 53 with 2 building (and usually the scouting scv dies so 52 is fine).

Food is different depending on the build. 110 is usually only possible on timing-attack oriented builds. If going for something like double upgrades, fast 3rd CC, 85-100 is more common.