Looking for coach

Terran Discussion
Hey guys I was just wondering if there would be anyone willing to help me learn terran better, I really enjoy playing mech though very inexperienced with terran. Before you give me links to videos and other threads on the matter i do not learn well from those and would prefer someone to show me and answer my questions. Thanks!

-xAdunx
bump
For a small price I will
adun, if you want a good value on coaching ^ blackdeath is a good bet
he's a good player , knows the game pretty well and you'd probably get the level of coachin u have to pay way more for
whats your email or skype black death?

I'm looking to break into high masters, playing standard, I feel it's the way im engating my opponent, but if your prices are reasonable or you just want to skirm some and go over replays I think I could learn a lot from you?
Message me, and I'll help free of charge.

Not to bash on these other fine gentlemen, but wait until your at least diamond to consider paying for a coach.

But, if you got the cash to burn and find a decent price, then by all means do what you would like.

For lower levels, coaching is much more available, and there is also a tremendous wealth of information floating around here on the forums, TL, and other places.
If you wanna practice, me and my friends do practice games all the time and you can feel free to spectate us.
whats your email or skype black death?

I'm looking to break into high masters, playing standard, I feel it's the way im engating my opponent, but if your prices are reasonable or you just want to skirm some and go over replays I think I could learn a lot from you?

gabek0001@gmail.com