The Return of Tyranny, PreRP/discussion

Joeyray's Bar
Close, but not accurate. Compelling storyline is the most important thing.
I'm thinking about the total number of people and active RPs. With a group the size of ours, you just can't have too many RPs at once.
We're too much of a dying race for another RP. I have a couple I want to do, but they have to wait.
11/04/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Zarkun
Compelling storyline is the most important thing.

It's the most important thing to keep the RP alive. I was arguing for the ways to make it die.

This storyline sucks really bad. However, my next storyline is book-worthy imo.

11/04/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Warhawk
I'm thinking about the total number of people and active RPs. With a group the size of ours, you just can't have too many RPs at once.

True, but if you want the regulars in your RP's you have to watch how many are out there.

11/04/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Zarkun
We're too much of a dying race for another RP.

Agreed. But I'm so bored now adays its okay with me if the RP goes really slow, just as long as it goes.

11/04/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Zarkun
I have a couple I want to do, but they have to wait.

Make it sci-fi and I would love to join :D
I know I'm not joining.
lol, thanks CR. Love you too, bro.

I know you're in a bad mood but dont let that dictate your life. We all get in bad moods, but not all of us come out of bad moods with all of our friends.
I'm not joining because a major problem with last time, was because I was on overload...I was in every single RP last time.
Not to mention running his own RP.
I'll join this if you continue with it. And honestly, considering the number of people leaving recently, I think we should post a recruitment invitation on the General Discussion forums, just so that people know that we're open to letting in new people, as well as a general existence notice. I mean, I personally had never so much as looked at Joeyray's Bar until Amnesia came up on the Popular Topics list.

P.S. Before anyone asks, I'm going to post on WE right now.
11/04/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
a recruitment invitation

Um... could be risky... Hell, now there's an understatement. It could work, or we might just end up with a crap-ton of Trolls.
We've dealt with their kind before. Liberal use of the banhammer helps against that.
40k Thunder-Hammer + Halo Gravity-Hammer + Report function = Ban-Hammer.

Right?
Damn straight.
Alright, I'm moving this over to the Bar for open discussion.
lol, sounds like a good idea owl.

Throw up a character sheet if you plan on joining, please.

Unless I get enough RPers and think of a good story I will end this RP before it starts.
Am I the only one who put up a sheet?
Looks like it. I'm still debating on whether or not I'm gonna do it.
I still dont know whether I should kill this RP from birth. It isn't stable at all, it is destined to fall flat on its face. That's what it was made to do.

If enough people joined I might start it, but... still... idk... lol