Separatist Space, Discussion

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
But then I would be lying?

Should I keep Aurora in the room during the announcement? Or make her leave?
It's your call. I'd have her either go into shock or rush from the room in tears. That just seems like her.
It would also fit nicely since she's so young, it would affect her the most. Her judgement is going to be off the walls today.
Making her open to 'advice'... hm...
Ah, you are going to use her ravaged spirit and emotional breakdown to try to get her to sign allegiance to the Imperials? You are a smart Roach... No wonder you haven't died yet... Well besides the fact that Roach's are indestructible.
Like Zanon said:

He fastened his seatbelt. He was of the opinion that it was the little things that saved lives. Well, usually it probably the big things, like several feet of neosteel, but the little things helped too.

And yes, that is my plan. After all, she is an endangered species now.
But pretty much, you are using what happened to her in order to fuel your plan?
You are going to reassure her, comfort her, and then she chooses to align with you because of all you've done for her and her people... You see what I'm getting at?

I'll be back... Going to do some hygiene.
Of course. I know what I'm doing.

And By The Way, I am sending that relief effort once the Imperium finds out.
Even if they decide to not give you allegiance?
Maybe.
When shall the meeting continue!?
Probably this evening, or whenever Markus is back.

Uh oh, I just realized I might not be here this evening.
Oh... That could damper your plans.
What the crap? How much clearer do I have to be? Fawwer, I DO NOT PERMIT YOU TO KILL STUFF!!

I know, I know "SHE ASKED CR THOUGH!!!" I dont care! CR doesn't get to say which way the RP turns. And let me tell you, this would turn the RP.

*Sigh*

She might have been kidding, but she is doing a pretty good job at it.
I didn't say which way the RP turns... And it's a subplot XD... Now I get it... It's because the Black Peace couldn't do it?

Just come out and tell us the truth... Because if it truly was then that is quite ridiculous... Plus you need to understand that you need to compromise, you aren't doing a good job at doing that and this feels like a story instead of what you wanted it to become...

If this was an RP, you would give us more freedom... But instead you are shackling every stupid thing and telling us that you want it to be like this... SF said that this is why he left all your other RP's. And he said he might leave this one again because of how you're acting and how you are controlling this.

And she was kiddin', it's funny how much you really know by talking to the person in the chats instead of this.
11/26/2012 11:59 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I didn't say which way the RP turns... And it's a subplot XD... Now I get it... It's because the Black Peace couldn't do it?

That wasn't part of it but come to think of it that is a good point. How come she can eradicate your race but I cant?

and this feels like a story instead of what you wanted it to become...

Lol? How do you know what I wanted it to become?

Plus you need to understand that you need to compromise, you aren't doing a good job at doing that

I've compromised a lot. Jester's attack is a compromise, Jester and your subplot was a compromise. Pretty much every race anybody submitted was a compromise. And now? Now your asking me to compromise the entire RP saying that I don't know how to compromise?

If this was an RP, you would give us more freedom... But instead you are shackling every stupid thing and telling us that you want it to be like this...

Bahaha! Just because Im saying that 1/5 subplots you guys have done will ruin the RP?

IF WAFFAR COMES THROUGHT WITH THIS, IT DESTROYS THE RP.

SF said that this is why he left all your other RP's. And he said he might leave this one again because of how you're acting and how you are controlling this.

Let SF speak for himself. If he doesn't like how I run RP's, then he can leave. All Im asking is that you guys dont go through with this, because I know something you guys dont. And Im trying to warn you, IT WILL RUIN THE !#@$ RP!!

And she was kiddin', it's funny how much you really know by talking to the person in the chats instead of this.

She is not kidding, thats a fall back when you know you lost the argument. If she was kidding, she wouldn't have asked permission, she would have stopped by now, she would have asked me if she was serious (Giving her the benefit of the doubt)
11/26/2012 12:07 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Lol? How do you know what I wanted it to become?
It feels like this is a story where we are very limited in what we are doing... It doesn't feel like a RP at all.

She is not kidding,
I'm talking about earlier when you said "lol" and when you asked her what she was doing the first time... She was kidding about that...

That wasn't part of it but come to think of it that is a good point. How come she can eradicate your race but I cant?
What happened to your "No Survivor" talk?
11/26/2012 12:13 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
It feels like this is a story where we are very limited in what we are doing... It doesn't feel like a RP at all.

Why? Because Im not allowing ONE subplot out of all the subplots you(pl) have done? Dont be ridiculous.

I'm talking about earlier when you said "lol" and when you asked her what she was doing the first time... She was kidding about that...

Okay, fine, Ill give you that. But that means she still is serious about joining, which means, kidding or not, she is keeping her word, and ruining all my plans for the RP. (Okay, not all of them but you get it xD)

What happened to your "No Survivor" talk?

Nothing happened to it... What are you talking about?
What the crap? How much clearer do I have to be? Fawwer, I DO NOT PERMIT YOU TO KILL STUFF!!

I know, I know "SHE ASKED CR THOUGH!!!" I dont care! CR doesn't get to say which way the RP turns. And let me tell you, this would turn the RP.

*Sigh*

She might have been kidding, but she is doing a pretty good job at it.

Markus, you don't have a word on what happens to CR's people. They are HIS PEOPLE. NOT YOURS.

The choices of races are NOT a compromise. A compromise is trading something that you want with something they want, and coming up with something in between. As such, Wfawwer's attacks could be held off by KO's forces, if he so chooses, and Wfawwer's force would be wiped out, LIKE SHE HAD PLANNED.
I don't think Wfawwer's attack will disrupt the plot. After all, an attack on Kharends with one hundred thousand soldiers is pure suicide.