Separatist Space, Discussion

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Excellent! Just when you thought every race opportunity had been taken...I base mine off of the ancient Estruscans...

<Dacder>
Name:Agamemnon (Called "Aga".)
Race: Saeculum.
Profession:Racial Diplomat.
Equipment:None.
Backstory: Was born into a high role, and quickly became wise, the last generation recently died off, and he was chosen by his peers for the job.
Defining Characteristics: Black and Red bug, unusually light armor, purely black eyes, kinda "creepy looking".
Is that a character, an ambassador or a supreme council member?
Well kit still owes him an explanation from during their fun on the apparition.
11/14/2012 07:08 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Can I still control it fully if it's a supreme council member?
11/14/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Dacder
Can I still control it fully if it's a supreme council member?

Of coarse!

Morph, If Kit wishes, she can become a member of The Dishonored. I feel like we've discussed this before, no?
Then a supreme council member it is!
Yes yes we did I think in Zannons final bar or was it at the end SO3? But where ever we did discuss this.
It was the end of SO3. That's when I told you about the custom race thread.
It doesn't really matter where we discussed it just that we discussed it. So, you do want Kit to join the Dishonored?
Yeah I do though I might not use that fact in all the rps I join mainly in the ones it matters in such as this one.
Also I'll get mozan char&ambassador sheets up tomorrow.
Yeah, Yeah. She can always do freelance work.

Coolio! Do you have any political figures to add?
I might join later when I'm in less RPs. 4 is almost 1 too many.
Trust me war, try being in every RP here, then one on your own site.
Yes but those will be added tomorrow also kit will effectively be the ambassador for the Elerians. And I what I mean by not use that detail is I tend to use alternate reality versions of my chars in different rps. I actually abuse this a bit unless such as in this it continues to use the version of kit from SO or another rp.
Oy vey... No thanks, I don't have the time...
Actually, linking RPs together with a character can be extremely useful. One of my characters, Jake Hunter, is an example.
Ehh ya it can get a bit confusing which version of a char goes with which rp so maybe I'll do that in the future but not sure.
Well I can't force you to join, War. *sigh* =(

All my favorite RPers are joining :D except War... :(
No, no, no, one version, multiple RPs. Cayl, Jake, and Kayle are three of them I've done it with.
IF I do get involved, I'll be using Stefan. (the same one that was in SO)