Platinum level tournament!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
10/30/2012 01:10 PMPosted by DeltaOne
Also I'd like to play. I was diamond a few seasons ago but have since slacked on the 1v1s and am currently platinum, hope that isn't a problem. Also, Protoss.

Nope not a problem.
Ok right Now we have around 30 people who have joined in after only 1 and half days. I posted on TL and I'm lots of people from Europe who are wanting to play. So I've decided to have the NA players play other people from NA. And EU players will play other people in the EU and then the winner from each server play each other, and then the world will know which server has the better Platinum league.
10/30/2012 02:24 PMPosted by JVnein
So I've decided to have the NA players play other people from NA. And EU players will play other people in the EU
Doesn't it have to be that way? aren't the servers different?
10/30/2012 02:48 PMPosted by zappy
Doesn't it have to be that way? aren't the servers different?

Yep, I was just explaining the format to people.
What if i just got into diamond last season? I'd like to participate in the tournament please !:)
Can I join? Im on a 14 game winstreak at rank 3 diamond X]
10/30/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Risk

No the idea is for this to be a Platinum level tournament, my next tournament will be plat and diamond. If you where a low Diamond i might lave let you play, but top 3 diamond is far to high.

10/30/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Snake
What if i just got into diamond last season? I'd like to participate in the tournament please !:)
Maybe what rank are you this season?
10/30/2012 03:51 PMPosted by JVnein

No the idea is for this to be a Platinum level tournament, my next tournament will be plat and diamond. If you where a low Diamond i might lave let you play, but top 3 diamond is far to high.

Maybe what rank are you this season?

It was meant to be a joke Lol=]
sure. top gold toss, i'm usually rank 1 but i kinda took a break to play custom games lolwut? i only ever play plats. i dont have 1000 games but i'm pretty experienced
I'LL DO IT!!!
I'd like to participate, let me know if i'm in ......
Can you do a Diamond tournament too? :D I want to play in this one, but I be not of platinum ranking
Sign me up!
I'd like to participate !
Sign me up
Sign me up!

what happens if I get into diamond before tournament play starts tho?
Sign me up!

We will purge your soul with everlasting fire....
jk, no worries, the season is locked.
28 now in it!
Getting exciting!
10/30/2012 04:42 PMPosted by NinjaAnt
sure. top gold toss, i'm usually rank 1 but i kinda took a break to play custom games lolwut? i only ever play plats. i dont have 1000 games but i'm pretty experienced

I'll let you play. The 1000 games played is just a guideline.

10/30/2012 06:30 PMPosted by nCnDarkfire
Sign me up!

done.

10/30/2012 06:39 PMPosted by ShreyaSSSSM
I'd like to participate !

Done, Done

10/30/2012 06:52 PMPosted by xNCoMeT
Sign me up

Again done.

Sign me up!

Done, don't worry you'll be fine if you hit diamond. All i want is for everyone to be at the same skill level.

10/30/2012 05:48 PMPosted by NesTea

Sorry bro you only have 998 games played and the rules are very clear, but maybe next time.

10/30/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Amzinoji
I'LL DO IT!!!

Awsome!!!
Posted by NesTea

Sorry bro you only have 998 games played and the rules are very clear, but maybe next time.

You troll haha