FusionExalt Recruiting!

Zerg Discussion
I figured if I relay this to all of the sc2 races' forum discussions, I would be more successful. With that being said:
[FusionExalt]
Fusion means to bond 2 or more things together. Exalt, in many of its definitions, means to rise in rank. So, FusionExalt means to bring sc2 players together and rise in rank.
-------------------------------------------Clan Information and requirements-------------------------------------------
Clan name: Fusion Exalt
Clan tag: FX
You can contact me in game: Xlayadre 946
Chat Channel: FusionExalt
I am on the game during the weekends, usually later in the day EST time.

Everyone is welcome to join the clan! This is a brand new and exciting start to lower leagues rising up to the ranks of diamond or higher ranking players becoming masters.
Skype or voice chat is NOT REQUIRED but if you want to, you can and it’s just helpful.
Must be at least 13 or mature enough not to BM everything and use the classic GG because no one uses it anymore. XD
We are not a super competitive clan but will love to do clan wars.
1v1, 2v2, FFA, custom events, and tournys will be offered as long as players commit to it and have fun.

Overall, we are a new and fun clan that would love new players to come and have fun playing with new or old players to rise up!
Thanks and please come join an epic clan!
Hi, Good luck establishing your clan.

I represent clan Draconis Rising (xDRx) If you're ever interested in a Clan War, or competitive practice partners, let me know.

We have a wide variety of differently skilled players Low and High of all leagues.

If anything else, Clan wars, Alliances or Customs, can be mutually beneficial.

GLHF!
~Adonis.
I will definitely take that into consideration. Thanks man!
Bump! ask if you have questions or think this needs anything!
Bump! Zerg wanted to help pwn!
Bump! Still need Zergs!
ill join when you get on lol
Sweet thanks! All i have to do is get your character code. Thanks Mars!
Super mario bump!
Still looking for sicknasty zergs XD. Hopefully some high leaguers! Thanks!
I want an offer!@$!@%#
So is this a "i want in!" or what? Because you can certainly join. We would love to have you!
Hey I posted into the Protoss discussion I believe about joining ur clan. But I've decided and Ill give it a go.
11/18/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Xlayadre

You can get character codes by clicking the little down arrow next to their name
Dat ^
11/24/2012 04:17 PMPosted by CoW

You can get character codes by clicking the little down arrow next to their name

I know, i just need something more to say than "thanks" or "cool" ya know? I'm not the kinda person that can just think of something on the spot xD.

Who thinks that they can help recruit players?
I'll join in on it, might help motivate me to play more lol. Added ya in game, I'll try to catch ya when you're online
Alright, thanks man! We need more motivation!
I saw this thread and thought it would be cool to join.
But I'm a bronze that's bouncing from 40th to 15th to 34th, etc. I'm eager to learn new stuff and I'm hoping to join and get better. Does my rank and division matter, or do I have to get to silver first? Either way, I would like to join if you don't mind. So can I?
(Apologies 4 long message...)
Does not matter. Join at your convenience. So yes, you can join xD.