Hoorayy!!

I m super happy right now!

thanks for your helps reading the forums does help

http://drop.sc/273825

Cheers up!!
Mybonus pool says -1 wtf
Congrats on the promotion!
Thanks dude!
I heard getting out of bronze is hard, so im supper happy =)
dt rush FTW ^_^
I don't have the same avatar but congratz.
11/09/2012 05:33 PMPosted by ProdofVoid
I don't have the same avatar but congratz.

so you made a combo braker!!

thanks
^_^

dt rush FTW ^_^

if that worked on people, then they deserve to stay in bronze league (yes, i am in bronze league, but i dont die to dt rush, as that is one of my friends favored tactics, i know how to counter it with zerg and toss [don't play terran])
Wait till gold/high silver mmr. Land of the smurf. They usually let you win though.
WOHOOOO!!!
You got this. You'll be gold in no time. :D
Congrats I am silver in 1v1 perhaps you will have to deal with my crazy stuff :P
if you want to practice pvp or pvz, hit me up. sEoL 612
11/11/2012 06:51 PMPosted by ProdofVoid
Congrats I am silver in 1v1 perhaps you will have to deal with my crazy stuff :P

i will love to know what thats "crazy stuff" i everything but "standar player" ^_^

WOHOOOO!!! You got this. You'll be gold in no time. :D

hope some day i achieve gold

11/11/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Pause
Congrats! You made it out of one of the hardest league to promote. Keep up the good work.

thanks dude =), silver is fun a lot of cheese goes on this league ^_^

11/11/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Sheogorath
if that worked on people, then they deserve to stay in bronze league (yes, i am in bronze league, but i dont die to dt rush, as that is one of my friends favored tactics, i know how to counter it with zerg and toss [don't play terran])

oh mother ship rushes worked in the past ^_^, i knew people on bronze lack on scouting and detection thats why i applied DT rush for the win =)

now working my way to gold. any help will be appreciated

cheers up!
Good job there is not too much cheese when you get to top silver but low is full of it. Have fun and good luck.
11/11/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Rtsprog
Good job there is not too much cheese when you get to top silver but low is full of it. Have fun and good luck.

this^
Dont worry though, cheese is already kind of delicate. When preformed at a silver level, it's almost a joke.
11/11/2012 07:03 PMPosted by sEoL
Dont worry though, cheese is already kind of delicate. When preformed at a silver level, it's almost a joke.

oh I'm not worried about cheese, ist a valid strat like 4 gate or 7 pool

i found it fun that on silver the amount of cheese is outstanding xD

sometimes i can stop it
sometimes I don't
thats life on ladder
"always expect cheese"

^_^
congrats keep climb dat ladder
11/11/2012 07:03 PMPosted by sEoL

this^

LOL ''Top silver''.

There is cheese in every league, it's just better cheese and executed a lot better.
Congrats :] !!
Good job! I personally know how hard it is to get out... only got out this league. I was here since Season 1.