Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
Go home rccars, you're drunk.
11/10/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Ponera
please stop trolling my thread administrators can ban you for this

But bad thread is bad, and all bad threads must be trolled
11/10/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Zerglor

But bad thread is bad, and all bad threads must be trolled

excuse me please attack the argument not the thread thanks.
11/10/2012 05:44 PMPosted by VIPER
Go home rccars, you're drunk.

11/10/2012 05:44 PMPosted by rccars
NO

11/10/2012 05:44 PMPosted by rccars
U
11/10/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Ponera
only if your thread stops trolling me first, HE STARTED IT!
lets plz talk about infestors or infestchons
11/10/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Ponera
lets plz talk about infestors or infestchons
through a combination of fungal and infestchons, can we devise a new type of toilet that roflstomps protoss?
yes please I think we all need toilets though the terran has enough turds in the punch bowl that is starcraft so lets nerf them instead.
11/10/2012 05:48 PMPosted by rccars
NO

11/10/2012 05:48 PMPosted by rccars
U

Come at me bro.
11/10/2012 05:56 PMPosted by VIPER
Come at me bro.

You do NOT want to mess with me.
ITT: 13 year olds who can't tell troll if it smacked them in the butt

/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
WHY THE HELL AM I SO RETARTED?!?!?!?!?!?!!?/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
I am not a troll though
GUYS, I JUST FACEPALMED SO HARD I BROKE MY NOSE.
Have you considered that you might just have terrible control? Infestors are the best unit in the game right now. Fungal roots and makes it so other units CANT RUN AWAY. You want the duration increased? Not a chance, thats the stupidest idea ever. Im going to go through each of your points and tell you why they are a bad idea.

1. Infestors dont possess an attack because they are a SPELLCASTER. Are you just a-moving them into your opponents army? They dont need their own attack, then you'd have to give hts and ravens their own attack as well.

2. Infested terrans are a SPELL. They move slow for a reason. They do more damage than a regular marine and compensate for that by being slow!

3. Fungal does not need to increase in duration because everyone chain fungals anyway. You put your infestors in a seperate hotkey, fungal and MICRO AWAY!

4. Neural parasite is meant to be a useful spell when your opponent has powerful units OUT OF POSITION! If theres a thor close to you, neural it! Mothership with a protoss army? NEURAL THE MOTHERSHIP.

5. So you want all zerg units to move even faster on creep now? Why it makes no difference. You need to micro your infestors you idiot not walk them into a battle and just leave them at the front to all be picked off in seconds.

6. The infestors already fills just about every possible role in the game. Its a spellcaster, it deals amazing aoe damage/root as well, its a harassing unit, and its an AA unit. what more do you want kid?

7. All zerg units regen health, roaches have the speedy heal because they are meant to comprise most of the midgame army.

8. In pro games you realize the opponent zerg is facing is a professional as well right? You try playing at that level dealing with multi-prong attacks all the time, multiple battles, all while microing and macroing? Yeah I dont think you could.

9. Blizzard will NEVER buff the infestor.

All in all, I think you need to REALLLLLYYYY !@#$ing use your brain here. Do you just walk your infestors into an army, expecting them to magically insta-kill everything? l2p, infestors dont need a buff, your retarded.

Argument countered.

Vest out
Excuse me, you have no idea how good my control is. Even if it was abysmal units that are uncounterable according to community shouldn't cater to skill or control.
11/10/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Vest
Vest out
No where did you comment on the potential viability and balance effects of the infestchon.

Argument countered.
11/10/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Ponera
Excuse me, you have no idea how good my control is. Even if it was abysmal units that are uncounterable according to community shouldn't cater to skill or control.

None of your points make any sense by the way.

You want all the abilities and the health and armor for the infestor increased? Why? Because they die too easily? Well so does every spellcaster in the game. Learn to deal with it. The infestor doesnt need a buff because your obviously not very good at using them if you think they need a buff.
None of your points make any sense by the way.

Hes a troll..... Not only that, but hes pretty obvious.
Or maybe I am the best at using them and have an enlightened perspective? Don't be so negative.
11/10/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Ponera
Or maybe I am the best at using them and have an enlightened perspective? Don't be so negative.

you MUST be the best at controlling them. I guess your top notch infestor control got you all the way to gold eh?