Welcoming Spyrian!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone!

I'm stoked to be working with such an awesome and supportive group of people. They've all been instrumental with my transition onto the team.

I'm really excited to talk everything StarCraft with all of you here on the forums, and will do my best to be as helpful as I can.

It's going to be a great ride!

Well here what we have for you:

Fix Broodfester.
Fix OP widowmine.
Fix A-Move Protoss.
Fix Mech.
Fix Tempest templar.
Create lan.
Fix OP Swarmhost
Make maps better.
Make the game client perfect.
Nerf Koreans.
Buff Canadians.
Add more unit colors.
Then remove more unit colors.
Make chat work.
Fix the XP system.
Remove marines, because OP.

I'll be expecting that on my desk by Monday. And oh yeah, welcome.
Spearian or Spy-ree-in? Either way, congratulations!

I'm stoked to be working with such an awesome and supportive group of people. They've all been instrumental with my transition onto the team.

I'm really excited to talk everything StarCraft with all of you here on the forums, and will do my best to be as helpful as I can.

What is your portrait? An aberration from the campaign?

Is it acceptable with you if the community resorts to just calling you Spyro?
Hey Spyrian, maybe you should introduce yourself in a thread, I remember others doing that and it would be a great way to get to know you better :)
Welcome Spyrian! Always great to see a new blue!

Woohoo!

I'm so glad you're here.

In fact, I'm so glad that I'm going to change my avatar to celebrate!

Aww yes, best choice ever.

11/09/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Avarius
The Overmind welcomes you Spyrian.... For the Swarm!

Avarius! I feel like I've seen you before, but this is your first post here. Good to see you posting here, at any rate.

Edit: Its coming back to me now.. http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Avarius

Well here what we have for you:

Fix Broodfester.
Fix OP widowmine.
Fix A-Move Protoss.
Fix Mech.
Fix Tempest templar.
Create lan.
Fix OP Swarmhost
Make maps better.
Make the game client perfect.
Nerf Koreans.
Buff Canadians.
Add more unit colors.
Then remove more unit colors.
Make chat work.
Fix the XP system.
Remove marines, because OP.

I'll be expecting that on my desk by Monday. And oh yeah, welcome.

BAHAHAHa come on dont be mean to the new guy ;]
You're all making me feel so welcome, thank you!

11/09/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Petoss

Thanks, Petoss! Well, I've been pronouncing it 'Spearian' but either way will do. :)

11/09/2012 05:01 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK

Hi PotatoLiSK, actually my portrait is the Changeling from multiplayer (Soon to be scouting a base near you!) The Aberration would have been cool too.
Welcome, Spyrian!

(So many blues!)
Welcome, now maybe you can take a look at the 2349802039482904 infestor threads?
Welcome, Spyrian!

(So many blues!)

I know. We should do this more often!
Welcome!

/party

Now get back to work!
11/09/2012 05:01 PMPosted by fingrknitter
Hey Spyrian, maybe you should introduce yourself in a thread, I remember others doing that and it would be a great way to get to know you better :)

Cloaken beat me to it by posting this one! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better too. What would you like to know? Ask away!

11/09/2012 05:08 PMPosted by TheSkunk
Welcome Spyrian! Always great to see a new blue!

Hi TheSkunk, nice to meet you!
11/09/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Spyrian
Hi PotatoLiSK, actually my portrait is the Changeling from multiplayer (Soon to be scouting a base near you!) The Aberration would have been cool too.

I thought it was a Corruptor o.O

Welcome! :D
You're all making me feel so welcome, thank you!

Thanks, Petoss! Well, I've been pronouncing it 'Spearian' but either way will do. :)

I will be hiring TF2's pyro to start doing spy checks around my base. Be careful. If you see a maniac with a flamethrower barreling at you, act like everybody else or run.
looks like this thread
"puts on sunglasses"
has a case of the blues.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Welcome.

Welcome to troll purgatory, welcome to our world. This is our lair, this is our realm, our tiny hole in the side of the internet, our...

Dojo. Be prepared or you will be consumed by our swarm. It will get you, it will devour you. You have gone past the point of no return, you have crossed the event horizon into our trolling singularity. Troll density here is over 9000, you have crossed the 11 dimension barrier into our trolltopia.

But seriously, Welcome = )
The only time a blue ever posts. In a blue-made thread.

Nothing to see here folks... the forum will still be devoid of blue posts and all we can do is look at the eu forums in envy.
11/09/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Spyrian
What would you like to know? Ask away!

What do you want everyone to know about you that sets you apart from the other developers and other players of this game?
Welcome, Spyrian, I shall assist you when possible, and hope that we may be on good terms, even if that isn't how it works.