ok guys, what da crap.

General Discussion
Alright, I understand the infestor QQ only because even bliz acknowledged it being OP and that the infestors been super strong for a long time. But now immortals? seriously guys, lets all chill now.
Cease, far too much sense has been made, everything that wins a tournament is OP until nerfed or until something else wins a tournament, off to the salt mine with you.
Never your fault when you lose a game. :DD::D
immortals are fine. sentries need to be addressed just as much as the infestor
immortals were intentionally made OP to address the terran 1-1-1 that was dominating TvP. at that time, immortals were almost never seen in PvZ and the balance adjustment wasnt thought to affect the matchup, or lategame TvP for that matter, so it was a niche unit that would only affect a very small portion of games, a very good unit to buff when attempting to fix an imbalance without altering the overall balance of the game.

well, since then protoss realized just how good a 6 range unit was against a 4 range unit when u could 3 shot them and they couldnt fire back.
11/18/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Zerglor
Alright, I understand the infestor QQ only because even bliz acknowledged it being OP and that the infestors been super strong for a long time. But now immortals? seriously guys, lets all chill now.

Maybe you should try using roaches against immortals instead of marines. That's what protosses force in PvZ, in case you haven't realized.
Oh and you were one of the infestor QQers so don't even try to stop QQ when you did it sooo much yourself
"Maybe you should try using roaches against immortals instead of marines. That's what protosses force in PvZ, in case you haven't realized.
Oh and you were one of the infestor QQers so don't even try to stop QQ when you did it sooo much yourself"

Try hydra/ling against the immortal sentry all in.
11/18/2012 09:08 AMPosted by DivineEvil

Maybe you should try using roaches against immortals instead of marines. That's what protosses force in PvZ, in case you haven't realized.
Oh and you were one of the infestor QQers so don't even try to stop QQ when you did it sooo much yourself

never said I didnt say infestors are OP, they are, but immortal sentry has been stopped plenty times before, Immortals ARE NOT OP
It's all the "news" of the day.... someone plays great with a unit... its OP... remember the blatant threads of Colossi OP? .. in the end the people learnt how to handle them and theyre not OP..

Now immortal? ... well yeah immortal rate of fire is too awesome for the damage it deals.. but whatever.. nothing will be done against it