Conscientia: Planet of Knowledge Part 2

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 14 15 16
Denied. You are attempting to derail the RP into what you feel it needs to be. You need to ok things with TC first.
Alexander landed the Behemoth for fuel and inspection. This platform was massive but it would be fun to hunt down an enemy... It's always more fun to hunt something when it has the advantage of surprise. The advantage that it has sneaky little tricks.

.............................................................................................................

The Fleet arrived near the Dominion Forward Base.
Is this still open?
OOC: Thecommander: Can I please do this. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Still open
It's always open Owl. Mecha, he probably won't allow it because it messes up the RP ever so slightly.
12/08/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Zarkun
It's always open Owl. Mecha, he probably won't allow it because it messes up the RP ever so slightly.
Alright then. I take it that applications are on this same thread?
Huh...first page of part one...I don't think there's a specific format though.
Kroger:

I make sure the droid is secure before leaving my ship. As I exit I see the Elder's ship starting to warm up for take off. I was curious and decided to slip on board to see what the Elder and the two mercenaries were going to do. As I board the ship I make sure my cloaking device is on and that I am out of the main path of travel to avoid anyone stumbling over me.
Sorry, sorry guys. Finals have been kicking my !@#. Is there anything I need to respond to?
Reinforce what I told Mecha please.
Bear with me, I'm about to try and kick start this thing.

Ravanov looked over the field of battle and came up with a plan. "Michealson, have all commanders attack. During the confusion, we can drop in a team of ghosts to secure the information."
Kroger:

I slowly creep closer towards the cockpit of the ship once I deem it safe to move with out detection.