Nerf Immortals and infesters both

General Discussion
11/18/2012 06:58 AMPosted by HeReTiC
Is Daveroid actually joining the Zerg QQ fest in order to get Protoss nerfed? I always thought he was a man of principle.
He is just against ptoross, just like TkiNewbie.
You fix immortal sentry allins, infester broodlord and make mech more viable in TvP at the same time.

3 birds with 2 stones.

"Fixing" infestor broodlord would also make mech more powerful in TvZ, so that's 4 birds.
11/18/2012 06:58 AMPosted by HeReTiC
Is Daveroid actually joining the Zerg QQ fest in order to get Protoss nerfed? I always thought he was a man of principle.

Seriously? You actually thought that?

Anyway, he's one of those bandwagon terrans that hops on whatever QQ train is currently leaving the station. He complained about zerg, then protoss, then zerg again.
The funny thing is that you all want an infester/immortal nerf... but in the end.. another terran unit will be nerfed..

/signed
11/18/2012 08:00 AMPosted by gerdro
He is just against ptoross, just like TkiNewbie.

Unlike TKiNewbie, DaveRoid is simply just pro Terran. Terran should always be buffed, and Zerg/Toss should always be nerfed.

TKiNewbie is usually just anti-Protoss, Pro-Zerg, and usually neutral on Terran (since he used to main Terran on his TKiBalgore account before making the switch to Zerg).
this is an amusing thread
11/18/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Nordis
this is an amusing thread

Agreed. So many jokes in here, I cannot stop laughing, and I've lost sight of what the thread is about.