Quote of the day

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 13 14 15 25 Next
"I am the voice of reason and wisdom, as I am the voice of Chaos and Conflict."
-Me

Friend: You're the devil, *******(my name)
Me: Naaah... I'm the Devil's Nightmare. >:3
"All right, I'll give it a try."
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Luke and Yoda at the Dagobah bog where Luke's ship is crashed. Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back

"I could do this with two... no, THREE hands behind my back! "
-General Grievous, after killing several clones in a row in Star Wars: Battlefront 2

"Jedi. You are surrounded. Your army is decimated. Make peace with the force, now. For this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare! "
-Same person as previous quote, getting ready to slaughter several Jedi in his first appearance to the Republic, Star Wars: Clone Wars: Chapter 20
"Do you know what happens when you send someone to hit rock bottom? They finally get something to brace themselves against. Now they have leverage, the ability to move entire worlds."
-Words by a character unwritten, from a story yet untold.
"It's not my !@#$ty planet."

"Wait, but aren't you a rebel?"

"No, I'm a freelancer. *reds and blues level their guns and c0ck the hammers* I mean I'm a mercenary! You know, gun for hire!"

-Conversation snippet on RvB Season 11 Episode 16
"Change of plans."

-Jim Raynor, Heart of the Swarm, pulling a Big Damn Heroes moment like a boss.
Tychus: "Ya know... I've been thinking"

Raynor: "That scares me more than the zerg..."

-SC2 WoL campaign.
"No allegiance but to self! Kill or be killed. You know this."

"Of course."

"One shall be consumed, and the other shall become something greater than either. This is the heritage of the Zerg!"

Conversation between Zurvan and Kerrigan.
"Make him afraid some more!"

-Alia, Dune.
Okay, what did you break, what's your excuse, and how much is it going to cost me?

-unknown
"I think I need a giant mecha spider.

"Dare I ask why?"

"Can you imagine the screams I would get riding on that thing?"

".... This is leading up to another 'They see me rolling' joke?"

-Me and a Friend, talking about a wild and random idea
"LEEEEEERRRROOOOOYYYYY JEEEEEEENNNNNKKKIIIINNNNSSSS!"

-Leroy Jenkins charging the boss in a WoW raid.
"This time I'm gonna prepare my defense. Dropping is what only his supply will do!"

[CFeS] eXzession - shortly before a PvT against [CF] Spacemonkey.
(Which he lost, of course - still not giving up.)
"You see, living itself is a lie. Why? Because we're all going to die anyways..."
-Me, to my friend
"Is it sad to watch an anime, a Japanese cartoon, and feel more connected to it than when I watch a movie that is meant to make you cry? I feel like I know each character so much more than I do in those movies, like I understand them. So, is it sad that I shed tears when the characters do?"

-Me to my wife as I watch Fairy Tail
"Art is Man's constant effort to create a different order of reality than that which is given to him."

-Chinua Achebe
"Of every One Hundred Men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but Targets, Nine are real fighters... Ah, but the One, the One is a Warrior, and he will bring the others home."

-Heraclitus
"It's not going down!"

"Then put more holes in it!"

-An unknown battle in an unwritten story
"Today is cancelled. You are all hereby ordered to loiter around and wait for tomorrow."

-My mother.
"So, did you hear that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out soon?"

"Eee! Wait, don't they own Lucas Arts?"

"Yes, and Marvel.

"OH MY GOD SORA AND TONY STARK ON THE DEATH STAR!"

-Me and a female friend talking about the new Kingdom Hearts game.