Quote of the day

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 8 9 10 25 Next
I am a:

"Casual Nerd." "Smart and freakin' nerdy as hell and have a good rep with the teachers, but know how to keep your friends."
-My friend

Also, like i said, also my eccentric behavior and just complete and utter confidence actually worked in this school. But im not 100% nerd. More like 70ish. Really complicated to explain.
"I have no respect, even through my intelligence. And there is only one or two people I can have an intellectual conversation with. And both of which are pretty immature. As well as one being easily provoked and attacks me, even though we would be considered friends. I am having a hard time figuring out why, though. And I suppose I shouldn't consider their behaviors odd, as I am more mature than many of my age. Though I swear that some of the girls I have almost thought to be lesbians."
Yeah. I think now all girls are bisexual. Its... Its weird. I see it a lot over hear but they say theyre straight and i believe taht but.. .sometimes...
"Yeah."
-Pretty much everyone of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Yeah. I think now all girls are bisexual
XD if only Jester was here so he could discuss this with you. It's an interesting topic when he's involved, ain't that right SF?
"Screw you guys."
-Tons of people.
I understand it, I just personally think its weird (and pretty good sometimes if you know what i mean).

Some girls at my school have just done some stuff that makes me say that.
Yeah. I think now all girls are bisexual. Its... Its weird. I see it a lot over hear but they say theyre straight and i believe taht but.. .sometimes...

Ah, my favorite topic. Nothing sends the heart pumping blood at a breakneck pace to places like watching....yeah.
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can never prove their validity."

-Abraham Lincoln
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can never prove their validity."

-Abraham Lincoln

"Impossible. There wasn't even computers available to Abe."

-Abraham Lincoln

That was the joke, you ruined it, you monster.

That was the joke, you ruined it, you monster.
"My friends have called me (Name incapable of being placed) the Buzz Kill.

-Abraham Lincoln

WIN!
Thank you I'll be here all week, try the veal
"Hit that bullseye and the dominoes come crashing down like a house of cards. Checkmate."

-Matt Horner.

"I collect. I evolve. I change. I live for many lifetimes... and I look pretty good, too."

-Dehaka.
Hmm... Knarled isn't a roach anymore, so does that mean he's a genetic manipulation genius now? Damn... I have to get rid of the Roach Motel now.

-Me
Unclear.
By the way, Seven will be having a heyday in PKA because of what happened to Cynthia. It involved Dante as well... a bed... and etc.
Organism CrymsonRaven. Excessive breeding of subordinate entities. Investigation required. Entity Seven, possible return.

Page of mentioned incident unknown.
Yes... And your purist is gonna get captured as well. :P