Separatist Space, Discussion II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 18 19 20 23 Next
You covered the major issues, and, if I may, you shouldn't use a story to tell an RP. RPs are stories of their own, which is why SS has had such a hard time.
12/20/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Zarkun
and, if I may

Yes, you may!! Lol

12/20/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Zarkun
RPs are stories of their own, which is why SS has had such a hard time.

Yep :\

It cost a good story too... Oh well, I will continue with the story and pretend the RP never happened.
In all honesty, I'm surprised it made it to thread 8 in general. If we're going to revert back to Lore, where its going to be even more restricting, then its going to be more difficult.

In any case, can't wait to use my Zerg Brood! ^.^
Not exactly sure what you're saying there, Jester, but I think it was along the lines of Lore clashes.

I am suprised it made it to thread 8 also. I expected it to be finished at thread eight! When in reality, at this pace I could make it, no joking here, 20 threads.
The biggest lore issues were the fact that you were trying to write a story and direct a story. The smart thing to do would have been to write the story, and then the RP following up what happened in the story.
You are also forgetting all the bull!@#$ that took place as well... Ah memories from PKA...

As for the RP... I was carefully planning one that is going to be in the Starcraft Universe... But has a few interesting concepts added in while adding some other unique things. Don't worry... Think of it as something that is like psionics, but slightly less refined and in the form of abnormalities.
12/20/2012 02:31 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
You are also forgetting all the bull!@#$ that took place as well...

Yeeaaah... I don't think that was my fault.

You really didn't offer any criticism though. I would like it especially from you because you hate me for reasons I honestly, cannot figure out.

Edit: Spelled especially wrong :P Typos these days.

12/20/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Zarkun
The biggest lore issues were the fact that you were trying to write a story and direct a story. The smart thing to do would have been to write the story, and then the RP following up what happened in the story.

Yep... Would you say SO was my most successful RP even though it had it's issues?
I think you pretty much covered it.
Awesome.

Now... what do I do? I feel so... Bored now. I have nothing to look forward to... Nothing to thinkn about...
I've got two RPs in the works, one which will be really fun.
And I just created a full lore for that PokeRome RP, so that should be up soon.
Good, can't wait! I won't be making another RP until it slaps me in the face. (Metaphorically speaking that is.)

What I mean is I won't be making another RP until the idea is so good I can't leave it alone and I can guarantee it's success.

Okay, Dac and Zarkun, I would love to Join your RP's but please... Stay away from mysticism and demons and God's and talking swords and all that crap. It's not Starcraft, or even Sci-fi. Imo, its just not fun. So as long as you stay away from that stuff, I should join! :D
Like I said... I'm coming up with an idea... But you shall start out as kids as that is the concept I'm using. :/ Figuring out on an age.
You, Mark, need to learn that this is an RP forum, meaning you'll see RPs of all kinds here. Deal with it.
It's a RP forum... On the SC2 forums...

anyways, I think the whole RP was worth it even if the only thing we did was iron out Sam and Joey's relationship. That was fun.
12/20/2012 03:19 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
It's a RP forum... On the SC2 forums...

Join us at Amnesia and In Glory We Return where we stick 99% to SC2 lore!
... But, but... Why me ignored? 3:
*le sigh* You've much to learn about RPing, youngling.
Nuuuuuuuu ur killin it!!!!!!!$
So what if it's on Starcraft II forums? By the way, it isn't going to be my RP, it's going to be Warhawks, I'm not even sure I'll join. I just wrote up the lore for him.