Separatist Space, Discussion II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 21 22 23 Next
Did any major characters actually died?
12/20/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Dacder
I think you're way, way overplaying that Mark.

May you please rephrase this? I think what you meant to say was, "I agree with you." But... Not sure...
12/20/2012 05:14 PMPosted by smylez
Did any major characters actually died?
I killed one of mine, not sure about others.

12/20/2012 05:15 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise

May you please rephrase this? I think what you meant to say was, "I agree with you." But... Not sure...
LOL.

I saw plenty of subplots, and that's really what this RP was....subplots to keep people occupied while you disappeared at inopportune times and didn't post for days. Listen, don't blame the RPers for the DM's mistakes.
I can't even think of one subplot, Dac. Yes I disappeared at inopportune times, but so did everyone. I'm not blaming the RPers and I believe my mistakes weren't as the DM but as the writer.

I am blaming the writer(me) and human nature. But human nature isn't going to change and hasn't changed since the fall of man so... It really is just my fault.

How did you get me blaming the RPers out of my argument for Sci-Fi?
I can't even think of one subplot, Dac. Yes I disappeared at inopportune times, but so did everyone. I'm not blaming the RPers and I believe my mistakes weren't as the DM but as the writer.

I am blaming the writer(me) and human nature. But human nature isn't going to change and hasn't changed since the fall of man so... It really is just my fault.

How did you get me blaming the RPers out of my argument for Sci-Fi?
By claiming everybody just made it an e-peen contest. AND ROFL DENYING THE EXISTENCE OF SUBPLOTS!

CR's early subplot.
Sam and Joey!
Alida, Sam, and Joey.
Etc...
"To me there are three divisions of Fantasy. All bend something in the real world into something imaginary. This mainly holds the technology at the disposal and the time period. These divisions are Sci-fi Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, and Modern Fantasy. In some way or form they all have something unrealistic or that isn't in our time. Sci-fi is mostly thought of as super technology, but in actuality, it is really just futuristic with twists and added unrealistic things. Medieval is usually defined as magic and mythical creatures. But in actuality it is primitive technology in a dark age time period. It just usually has magic and mythical creatures so it isn't dreadfully boring. Then there is modern. Which is the current time period, with the current tech, just there is some sort of twist, such as magic, a special new technology or a new medicine, or even more twists!"
Okay, CR's subplot, got that one, you're right. Alida, Sam and Joey's plot was the main plot... Sam, Joey, Scout and Thomas are main characters in tKoP which is what the RP was based on.

That leaves you with one subplot for eight threads...

SF, agreed. That is a good way to break it down.
"I had a subplot or two, maybe three."
Come to think about it... That really does make sense. How SF had categorized it into fashionable groups.
SF, you didn't have any subplots... Your race's entry wasn't really a subplot. I guess you, Darkra and CR could be considered a subplot.
Mark: You wrote about it after it was done in the RP, that means it's a sub-plot that you put into your story. Now stop acting like a jack@ss.
12/20/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Dacder
You wrote about it after it was done in the RP, that means it's a sub-plot that you put into your story.

Eh... No. I had it in my story long before the RP even came about. I based the RP of the story.

12/20/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Dacder
Now stop acting like a jack@ss.

You're the one calling me names, typing in all caps, and saying things like, "LOL" and "ROFL" Before posting something.

Again, I am debating with logic and it just get's people mad.
As far as I know, Joey wasn't set to be in anything until Zarkun came along.

Also, you're pissing me off with such remarks as post #422. You started out with some odd "My bad, I did everything wrong" vibe, then totally jumped ship.
12/20/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Dacder

That's as far as you know. Zarkun and I had worked it out after they had their first romance in CoB. I then incorporated it into my story, then the RP when it came along.

It's okay. Just a misunderstanding.

12/20/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Dacder
Also, you're pissing me off with such remarks as post #422. You started out with some odd "My bad, I did everything wrong" vibe, then totally jumped ship.

Dac, I honestly thought you were saying, "I think you're way." Meaning, "I agree with you."

12/20/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Dacder

This is what you said^^

Translated with proper grammar: "I think you are way, way overplaying that, Mark."

What I thought you said: "I think your way ******, Mark."

EDIT

I "jumped ship" Because I realized that's not what you said.
Mark: "I think you are way, way..." "I think you're way, way..."

You do understand that you're and you are...they're the same thing, right? Like, exactly, 100% the same thing.
Yes, It was a misread. That is what is called a "Red herring." You dropped there. Whether it was on purpose or not. The main argument follows:

12/20/2012 05:51 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise

That's as far as you know. Zarkun and I had worked it out after they had their first romance in CoB. I then incorporated it into my story, then the RP when it came along.

It's okay. Just a misunderstanding.
Are you ignoring me, Dac 0_o
I thought we resolved that with the fact that it was a misunderstanding. There were still quite a few sob-plots, but quite frankly I'm done with this argument.
Oh, okay.

*Shakes hand*
*Shakes hand before buying him a drink*