Separatist Space, Discussion II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 23 Next
Holy crap... It wont fit on the char sheet... But I will reference it, thanks.
:P your welcome and sorry it is a bit .... long but better style of char sheet *finds Jake and thanks him yet again*

11/29/2012 03:30 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
More detailed Char sheet in the discussion thread, page 4, post #80

discussion thread 2 -_-' ....... please that way no one goes to the FIRST discussion thread to find it lawl
If they just go to the top of the page there is a link to the second discussion thread. don't worry, Im ten steps ahead of the psychological game.
ok so you are ..... GAH i posted again ...... bad *facemattress*
12/04/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Zarkun
One question, KO. How is one of those massive ships be stealthy?

In the Imperial lore, large things are easier to cloak than small (realistically, miniaturizing would be difficult). So Imperial infantry CAN NOT cloak. But a battleship could...

But I wasn't thinking of attacking with a battleship anyways. Stealth and cloaking are two different things.
I never said anything about cloaking, just stealthy.
back for about an hour ....
KO, soon you will get an opportunity to use your fleets and your infantry. Just let us hope you are online when that opportunity passes.
<ShadowFury>
Name: Ro'rai of the Ras'lin Tribe
Race: Ral'zar
Tribe: Ras'lin
Profession: Combat of All Kinds
Equipment: Blood Rifle, Lightning Spear, Abyss Blade, Handheld Plasma Cannon.
Backstory: Was a bodyguard of Meridia. The rest is fairly self explanatory.
Defining Characteristics: Unusually colored orange eyes. His skin is slightly lighter than most, pointing towards an origins in the Luna Tribe. No battle scars, which is unusual for a Gladiator. His hair has a few strands dyed white, another indication of Luna Tribe connections.
Accepted :)
12/05/2012 01:52 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
KO, soon you will get an opportunity to use your fleets and your infantry. Just let us hope you are online when that opportunity passes.

*primes sabre*

Grrr.
What? It's true. You will get the opportunity but if you're not online... yeah. When are you mostly online? I'll wait for you if I can.
4:00 - 6:30 EST, usually. Sometimes later in the evening.
*Begins calculating what that would be in Pacific time...*

give me a second here...
*Begins calculating what that would be in Pacific time...*

give me a second here...
pacific time is 3-4 hours behind Eastern ..... if i remember correctly
"Three. I am two hours behind Eastern and one ahead of Pacific. Guess what time I am."
Mountain, I am in it as well.
Hm, so that may not work at all, what with ya'll havin' school 'n the likes at such times.
It will work...

The battle will last a day probably. One full day or half of two, anyways.
Feh. Curse my real life, taking away from things I'd rather do. After being mauled by a variety of things, I finally have enough free time to RP again. What the heck happened, in 4+ installments?!