Separatist Space, Discussion II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 23 Next
Laura. And that's up for debate. CR and I will discuss it.
Are Laura and Torvus gonna break!? D:
The events earlier on are recorded, and it's just Torvus coming back in the Bladerunner and from there, who knows. I do know Laura won't find out about their first time, nor any time after.
So he is going to have an affair? 0_o
Not likely. Just like messin with peoples heads.
...So you're messing with MY head or... Torvus likes messing with peoples heads...
I'd say Zarkun's messing with your head...
Why does he do that? Clearly my mind is too delecate for such things! xD
Because I'm trying to strengthen your mind.
By confusing me? If you would just clarify I wouldn't be so confused! Teasing is one thing, but this is just mind games! Haha.
EXACTLY! *Cackles evilly as I poke Mark's brain with a toothpick.*
12/09/2012 08:57 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
CR, you posted two Characters. Are those suppose to be people in the Black Peace, or just regular characters?
Kyra no... Cassidy...... Sure why the hell not, he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

12/09/2012 09:07 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Ooh... So there will be more black screens? :P
Trust me.... You already missed it by a long shot, you just need to figure out when.

12/09/2012 09:25 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
So he is going to have an affair? 0_o
Nope, this happened... Before they really, really got into it, Torvus and Laura that is.
Okay cool, thanks for the clarification, CR.

I am not introducing Black Peace characters as of yet, but when I do Cassidy will go up :)
He has the perfect cover by the way... He owns a pub and he has a nice little secret and once he tells someone... Only Torvus would understand... RPer Lore.
...Dear lord...it's another Kyra...
Another Kyra?
Another Kyra?
Long....story....
Okay, whatever.

I'd kinda like a response to the response I made on that page you filled in the other thread. I believe its top of page 18..
About what?