Separatist Space, IV

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
IC: "do not panic. let me explain. i am ASURA of the long lost race the Asura Mechanica." i began. retelling the whole story of my race's downfall and how i came to be. "we would like to join the Council for i feel there is still hope for our race. if you may accept our offer i will explain more" i concluded.
Some guards began pounding on the door ASURA was locked behind. Muffled commands of unlocking the door was audible from the meeting room.

The council members glanced at each other. "Submit to our authorities and we will discuss it now."
"before i do i would like you to hear this. i was captured by the imperials and i got some of what their talk was." i said before plugging the recording in. "HAHAHA! You fool. Who vill deny ze Imperium what it decides? HAHAHA! None is as mighty as the Imperium. Ve have destroyed all who called us enemy, and our allies live in fear of us. Hehehe. You, foolish machine, are property of ze Imperium according to ze Finder's Law. Ve found you, you are ours. Perhaps you should sink tvice before you offend us. Besides," he said, leaning closer. "You are a machine. Nobody vould disapprove of vhat ve do vis you. You should be glad ve have not destroyed you, most vould have dismantled you immediately, or perhaps destroyed you visout giving a thought to your value." ........... "You speak as if you actually have power, machine. Your friend will be destroyed, and even if it could rescue you I could simply destroy you right now". more boastful and spiteful talk was played all taken from the commander of that ship.
So.....what I miss?
not much kit is using the lorian training facilities and the data she collected from the Xel'naga ship to make a replica xel'naga and then fight it, ASURA is trying to get on the station, probably something else with the meeting, the imperials apparently want ASURA umm and Stefan met up with Alicia
Kor'Tyrgone walks back into the council room.

"I aplogize for my absence, I..."

He looks at the screen. "Our hijacker, I see." He points at the screen. "You have stolen Imperial property. I must place you under arrest."
The boarding party finally breeches the door without completely destroying it. Asura is met with ten-fully armored super marines, three with EMP launchers, three with rocket launchers and four with high powered Standard Separatist issue SR-22 assault rifles.

Super marines look like this:
http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=675&tbm=isch&tbnid=dAKhFX6IwM9qUM:&imgrefurl=http://www.thedarkcity.net/t1074-paint-scheme-for-a-sliscus-force&docid=MlcAn4X0TQH7PM&imgurl=http://www.tomhowardphoto.com/dump/pics/masseffect/CerberusArmorColors.jpg&w=2120&h=1526&ei=FkS1UIWoOMe6qgG53ICAAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=4&vpy=252&dur=1103&hovh=190&hovw=265&tx=182&ty=97&sig=103838104945349911409&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=177&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:106
Finishing out meal, we go back to the Retribution and I contact Cayl. {So we ready to go then? Laura has no reason to stay and neither do we.}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Sounds good to me.} I signal the helmsman and both ships take off simultaneously, vanishing into warp space.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the Council Chamber, ignoring the large screen and facing the Separatist organics. "I have arrived with forces to assist with your organic settlements protection."
Alida sat and thought, remembering times long ago when her and Aga were taught by the same tutor. They'd become friends, but he left to go to the council....but she didn't trust him by himself, not when they'd just been attacked. She'd no clue of what he'd done, but she would find out soon enough, or would she? Her ship rapidly approached the station where the council was.
Ulna and the rest of the Separatist council turned to see the newly entered.

"Who are you again?" Nilus asked, squinting.
Kit notes the warp jump in the middle of fighting the replica Xel'naga but doesnt pause for a second even though she knows that the warp jump means the Retribution is leaving separatist space most likely to go back to Loria. However Kit feels she owes Torvus for helping her find the Xel'naga ship and even retrieve the data that helped her make this replica that was putting up quite a good fight. Her robe has taken everything the Xel'naga can dish out not once being cut, ripped or punctured. Though given there is no padding between the Steel Silk robe and her skin, even with her fast regeneration, she will likely be bruised considerably after this.
"For now, consider me your ally. Now, I must prepare my forces." I leave the Chamber and head back to the Indomitable.
"What should I know about since I last posted?"
11/27/2012 02:30 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
not much kit is using the lorian training facilities and the data she collected from the Xel'naga ship to make a replica xel'naga and then fight it, ASURA is trying to get on the station, probably something else with the meeting, the imperials apparently want ASURA umm and Stefan met up with Alicia

though now the lorian ships are on their way home, Kit still on board, ummm dont think theres anything else but i may be wrong

and zarkun shouldn't someone have noticed a 'mozan' and 'some strange creature never before seen by humans' duking it out in a training room by now? if not ... meh

IC: Oron glances at Angelus then looks back at the imperial. "now please dont make rash decisions let the sentient machine explain itself." Oron says showing that the Mozan prefer to hear everything out before making major decisions.
skim a few pages after your last post and you should find out all you need to know.
i put my hands up and told Zaithos to do the same. looking back at the screen "i told you we do not intend to fight you. you've heard all i have to give you so be cautious and i'll meet you soon i hope" i say before leaving with the guards.
11/27/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Zarkun
both ships take off simultaneously, vanishing into warp space.

And... what about Stefan?....
11/27/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Warhawk
And... what about Stefan?....
You've been left behind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik&feature=related

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Stefan is a big boy, he can handle life on his own dontcha think?

CR... lol... enough with that!

IC:

The guards take him to a containment cell where they begin doing research on the history of the machines and such.

OOC:

Tell me all they would find out from the detailed exploration of his armor and weapons etc...
i was about that a few minutes ago