Separatist Space, IV

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
"The machine requires no rest. Our factory-fleet will be arriving within the hour." The Vaxarus bot replies, the comment directed to Lt. Scout.
The Lieutenant looks at the bot(Darkra), then at the two teenagers. "How did you guys get on my ship?" He asked.

[Vaxarus bot speaks]

Lt. Scout examined the platform, "Thank you. Its about D@mn time..."
Entity Seven decides now would be a good time to speak up.

Greetings. I am Cynthia Ravius' personal computer, speaking via the
portable console on her wrist. She has sustained physical damage and
is unable to answer your questions at this time. If there is something
I can help you with, feel free to ask.
"How did you get on my ship and what is your business on the ship?"
Cynthia groaned to life with certainty, the light back in her eyes as she saw two machines kneeling over her. "Seven... Why am I being stared at?" As the machine was in her face.

...........................................................................................................................................

The guard was knocked out from the moiety of the gas that seeped into the room, Alexandria was going to break out now when another flashback came back.

This chair was at a lone desk, with a holographic computer, no one else was in the room... But she was in the chair, looking out through several networks of various places, of various connections.

...........................................................................................................................................
Lt. Scout raised his arms in the air and shook his head as if to say "whatever" and returned to the cockpit. The ship was nearing landing.
The Demon, as you may know, possessed you.

Seven says through C's earpiece.

You sustained injuries when the Demon attacked and nearly terminated
the two machines you see before you. They are aware that you were
possessed at the time. You are aboard a small craft along with several
members of the Supreme Council.

Is this explanation satisfying?
" you woke up finally" i croaked. "you were taken over by some sort of psionic being and kicked the !@#$ outta us" gesturing to the wounds on me and Zaithos "but then the demon lost control and you went unconscious" i explained
She got the message through her secret earpiece. I am well aware of that Seven.
"And I guess so, that shall be satisfying for now... Since I found Brother, or he found me I guess... We can go back home? But I'm flying I will never let him near the controls again." Turning her head slightly at the machine. "I already know about the possession... But Korzis here must have been pissed off in order for me to be possessed..."
The ship slowed down and landed, "Ladies and Gentlemen, consider this a favor. I hope you trust me in the future because... I'm your only hope at defeating Luis. This is your captain saying, "Over and out." Lt. Scout said with a grin. He then pushed a button and the doors opened.
"Possession is not something to be taken lightly, young human." Kor'Tyrgone says sternly.
"lets head over to the medical bay" i offered the girl. "i'll carry your brother"
"I know it shouldn't be taken lightly, but we are trying to help secure our emotions when it comes to anger... Fear is something that takes more time, just as much as anger... And he will take over if we are about to die. It saves us and everyone we care for around us." Cynthia's hair was a mess, the Protoss Tendrils easily shown through the silver hair.

She had then looked at the machine. "I will pass... I have Lupa and Seven, plus my own ship which my mother had given to me has what I need."
You go around telling everyone around about me like I'm something...
normal.
"Yeah, Yeah... Out of my ship." Luis said with a smile, suddenly appearing in the room. The Separatist council walked out of the ship and was greeted by police, medical, you name it, they were there.
Helper starts suddenly.

Seven...

Clearly some digging would need to be done.

11/29/2012 02:44 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
"Yeah, Yeah... Out of my ship." Luis said with a smile

QFT

Kor'Tyrgone whips out his sabre. "You! I arrest you in the name of the Imperium!"
"we're on a foreign space station with nothing of our own" i informed her before picking up her brother. "you gave us quit a beating by the way so i might be a bit slow" i said before limping my way out of the transport.
"Seven, no one is normal, and no one is perfect... Yet there are people who are more perfect than others." Cynthia had enhanced her strength with leftover psionic energy to stand up and walk. Also noticing Luis. "I prefer the Dominion over these people... Should I also tell them that I had a Zerg Babysitter before?"