Separatist Space, IV

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Aer had perched in his room, sitting on a chair while fumbling through memories. That was when the door in his room had opened, in stepped a tired looking me with blood staining my scales on my dress and arms.

He had noticed what I had done to myself and was worried for me, "What did you do to yourself?" Walking over, his feathers had touched my wounds, gracefully.

I was smiling, just trying to make his relaxed. "I accidentally pressed down to hard... And then my claws went into my arms. But I'll be fine, I can reassure you."
OOC: Mark...I just said "would never have guessed it was a bug". Can you rephrase that?
OOC: But she is flying a Saeculum ship is she not?
OOC: Saeculum don't manufacture ships, and she*.
They dont D:

Oh, okay. Edit on the way.
"I am here to check on a council-man, is there a problem with that?" Alida says, getting worked up rather quickly...she still wasn't quite right after the attack.
"Can we take a walk together? I want to see the park with someone and I didn't know who to go to... I just want to be in nature to help my emotions."

Aer gave a nod. "As you wish... I know that it has just been recent, the news... But I am grieving just as much as you are." We left the room, with Aer walking beside me. "I am truly sorry that this had to happen... But I guarantee you that we will find a home, even if we have to fight for one."
{And your identification?} The space controller asks rather politely for just getting barked at.
"Alida, I have none other, now may I please go in? I'd also like to speak to the council about the attack on the Saeculum."
{And your race?}
"No she isn't. I just assumed the meeting was over..." I say with a sad looking face. I grab a flamethrower. "Burn for not giving me the knowledge I required!" I start setting everyone on fire.

In character:
Meridia sits perfectly still and listens intently to everything being said.
Lol. I told you what to read to get caught up. Did it ever say anything about the meeting ending? (Hint Hint: No, it didn't)

Lol ;)
"Does this matter?" Alida said, not wanting to be ridiculed or treated badly for being a "bug", and expecting the worst.
{It does. Only Council affiliated races can enter the Citadel with the exception of VIP's or possible ally ambassadors.}
Alida sighed, she had a feeling she'd be given a hard time if she told him, but there really wasn't any other way...

"Fine, Saeculum, now may I enter?"

However, it was hard to believe that the voice was a bug, and was likely to get questioned.
{Permission granted, Dock 72, Section A. An identity verifacation will be required. Do not fear, it will take less then a minute.}
"BUT THE WHOLE REASON I ASKED WAS SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO READ FIVE PAGES OF STUFF! I WANTED TO GET RIGHT BACK IN! AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH HOW BAD YOU ARE BURNING!" I pour gasoline over the already burning Markus.
*yawn* can you guys quit berkering and finish the god damn meeting cause frankly i'm back in a plot jam with my chars
I pilot my small ship around, looking for the correct dock, however.

Well zis must look suspicious...a random ship coming from nowhere, their voice seemingly not matching their races, and now they're hovering around, not going directly to the correct port...wonderful.

Suddenly, just then, my craft bumps around, I check the readings and something appears to be wrong.
We walked the halls, our steps in union with one another, my tail lashing back and forth in a rhythm of the terrible music that is the Citadel. My tongue lashing out and tasting the air around Aer.

His feathers were smoothed out and not ruffled, they bore excellence and beauty, while his beak showed stories of the past, he was slightly more relaxed, and that was good. "So, how are you feeling about this whole arrangement?"

"I'm doing better now... Because now I know that I shall be able to help my people now, starting with you." I showed reassuring in my own tone now, for I was going to take care of him.

"I'm glad that you are taking this all well now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had finally reached the park, I was once more filled with joy and hope, now I can keep my promise with Aer and help him first, by taking care of him until he dies of some cause.