Monitor Help

Off Topic Dicussion
Hey guys and/or gals,

I am building my first PC (both gaming and school), and I have a few questions about the monitor. First, for games like SC2 and D3 is it better to go LCD, LED, or does it not make a difference? Second should I go 5MS or 2MS for SC2 (my main game)? What size would be best (19-20" or more like 22-23")? What is a good brand (Acer, Asus, etc)? And should I go HDMI with speakers in the monitor or go DVI and buy my own speakers or HDMI with my own speakers? Also, at most I would like to spend around $150 US dollars (unless I cant get anything reliable for that price) and, of course, any other suggestions would be welcome! Below is the PC I am in the process of purchasing (Don't know if it will make a difference in what type of Monitor I get), the RAM and Graphics Card have already been purchased. Thanks again!

Case: COOLER MASTER RC-692-KKN2 CM690 II Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Mobo: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

PSU: CORSAIR Builder Series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Processor: AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6300WMHKBOX

HD: Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

CD Drive: LG Black 12X Blu-ray Combo Drive SATA Model UH12NS29 - OEM

RAM (16GB Purchased): G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

Graphics Card (Purchased): EVGA 01G-P3-1561-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti Free Performance Boost Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual DVI, HDMI, DirectX 11, SLI Ready

I am open to suggestions on the PC as well but I am pretty set in stone because I believe this PC will play SC2 and D3 above low settings (my current laptop barley handles low) and will last me a few years (if it wont and I am clearly delusional please let me know). Again please help me out on the monitor and thanks for your input.
LED is just a type of backlighting that LCD monitors have. They come either CCFL or LED, with LED being considered "superior".

There should be no difference between 5ms and 2ms.

Size is totally your preference.

ASUS is a safe bet.

Speakers on monitors are 99% of time, atrocious. Don't bother with those.

-- As for your build:

I'd recommend a different motherboard; ASUS is usually expensive, and only worthwhile ASUS models are pricey top-end ones. For budget, consider ASRock, Gigabyte, or MSI.

600W is overkill for single GPU setup. 500W is enough.

Too bad you bought 560 Ti; HD 7850 is superior AND is usually same priced or cheaper.
Hmmm ok ok, that answers my questions so thanks! I will just continue to search monitors until I find one I like, and maybe wait for some Christmas deals. And as for the graphics card I got it new from a friend for cheap (he bought it then found one he like better so got that one and I basically got that graphics card).