Separatist Space, III

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
Rohan closed his eyes and swore. His body became limp.

---@SF---

"Permission granted I guess. Hanger 658B."
"Warhawk, this entire forum is declared PG-13 because of Crymson is a regular for that stuff."

Meridia flies to the hangar and lands the Phantom. She jumps out with her armor fully covering her. She looks around for someplace in which she could figure out where the council room was. Her Gladiators follow behind with their hands on the hilts of their Abyss Blades.
OOC:
Well this is worse than usual... That much is true...
...That's not what I needed. Also, Rohan is only to get drunk and spill the beans, and thats it. I have other plans for Laura.

Laura leaned in and lets out a little moan. "Just one or two drinks."
Hate to break it to you Zarkun, but there really isn't any beans to spill.
OOC: Jesus Christ! Well, if that's how this RP is going down...Aga's getting in on it... *!@#$ music plays*.
How's she supposed to know that? He has to know something worth knowing is my point.
OCC: Markus, page 6, the post there. May or may not require your attention. My post with the Military Girl.
OOC:
ROFL-COPTER!!!!! wow. ehm.

@Zarkun:
If she's going after Stefan, this could get rather interesting...
She isn't. While she enjoys the power, she doesn't abuse it. Though the red dress in the meetings is for grabbing your attention.
Meridia talks to a person and asks, "Where would I be able to find the council room?"
"Roxanne...you don't have to put on the red light.
Roxanne.....you don't have to put on the red light..
*Roxaaaannnneee* PUT ON THE RED LIGHT (x989)"
Jester, you can't attack yet! Be patient!

Dac... xD

IC: Rohan didn't answer. He just kept his eyes closed and hoped she would walk away.
Cynthia continued down past the check point, her weapons were shown and sent through the detector for anything else, she was clean. She then walked past to pick them back up.

Saevire left the bar, still searching for me.

Aer was polishing his beak.

Alexandria was being taken to her new house, where she would live there under arrest.

OOC: Stop ignoring SF...
And all the girl wanted was directions. XD, he doesn't have to start right now... But you are being rather stubborn.
Another little moan escaped her lips, and she leaned against him. "No one has to know. It's only a couple drinks."
OCC: I'M NOT ATTACKING! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER. SHE'S ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS!
11/24/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Jester
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER

OOC:
I think it's a little too late for that now. *Glares at Zarkun*
What? Sorry for being a married man and the DM being a stubborn turd.
OOC:
Lol, whatev'. it's all cool. I'm just trying not to go off the deep end like the rest of you yahoos. :P
OCC: Hey, my mind isn't in the gutter. Which is weird for me, but everyone else pretty much it thinking with their second brains at this point.