Separatist Space, VI

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Thanks, typo's can be funny at times xD

IC: Samantha returns the grin and relaxes her arms by her sides. "I'm just grateful you cut it at all. No one has ever done anything like that for me."
I rest my hands on her shoulders. "I'd do almost anything for you. You understand there are limits? However, taking a bullet isn't on that list of limits."
With all of the ships returned, the Factory-Fleet begins moving out, heading for a new destination to mine for materials. They stop briefly at the edge of the system, and disappear from sensors, making a FTL jump to the location.
Samantha forces a weak smile, "What is an example of a limit?"
"No tutus." My face was dead serious.
Samantha busted out in laughter. She rocked back and forth in laughter, her laugh showing for the first time.

"Oh come on, that would look so cute!"
I shake my head, but a hint of a smile shows through. "I'm serious. I'd never recover if someone saw that."
Samantha examines his whole body for a brief second before her eyes squeeze shut from laughter.

"Oh, what an image that would be!" She said, covering her mouth.
I chuckle, still shaking my head. "One you'll only ever get to imagine."
12/06/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Zarkun
"No tutus." My face was dead serious
hehehehe ...... might need to bring a Kitsune with my group of Elerians :P and ........ ummmm cause some mischief ...... :P *evil smile*
All of yowa wust nighmawahs awe about to come twue!
---@Zarkun---

Samantha crosses her arms and leans on one leg. "Challenge accepted."

---@All who have a ship that is signed as allies of the Separatists---

This is Admiral Boolins. All ships report.
I grin. "Bring it on, butter cup."

OOC: I believe we're waiting on Stefan to notice Wandering Star.
"Alright, let's go then." I say, getting into a slightly more aggressive stance compared to last time, but still rather defensive.
--@All who have a ship that is signed as allies of the Separatists---

This is Admiral Boolins. All ships report.
ummmm ..... would Kit count because she does have a ship that is signed as an ally but ....... *looks off at Elerian controlled space* its WAY over there at the moment and im not quite ready to bring it back .......
Glorious End checking in.

Shield-maiden, here.

Etc.

Later.
A message appears in reply, the symbols incomprehensible. They shift, forming letters.
Factory-Fleet, ready for deployment. Awaiting data.
ummmm ..... would Kit count because she does have a ship that is signed as an ally but ....... *looks off at Elerian controlled space* its WAY over there at the moment and im not quite ready to bring it back .......

Up to you

IC:

All ships are ordered to the Rolins system, over the Execrate hemisphere.
Data accepted. Charting course and preparing combat teams.
The Factory-Fleet exits short of the Asteroid belt, and re-enters FTL to the Rolins system.
Kit gets the message and sighs. Damn why did this have to come while Santar is away with my ship? She does not send a reply instead she gets up and leaves heading for that same bar she followed Cayl and Stefan too before.