Separatist Space, VI

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
I make a slight but swift move towards Andrew, quickly closing the distance between us but not daring to take a swipe at him yet.
"I believe my first female character was an engineer/firebat who eventually turned into a choice for a pissed off ex. But all women are different, so it is quite possible that one like Markus's exists in the real world."

Meridia finds Ulna. "I must speak to you."
OOC:
12/06/2012 03:13 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
---@All who have a ship that is signed as allies of the Separatists---

Um... does that count Alicia and her fleet?

OOC: I believe we're waiting on Stefan to notice Wandering Star.

I guess I can do something about that, I don't have any immediate plans there of...
OOC:
Just getting it all in one place.

[Stefan]
After leaving the Hall of Justice, we'd grabbed a bite to eat at a tavern. Heading out, I headed for my ship;
...finally, time for sleep...

[Alicia]
Walking along, I look over at Stefan;
...such a good guy... I wish he'd be a little more open though...
Reaching out, I lightly poke Stefan in the shoulder;

"Yeah?"
He asks, looking over at me;

"Where are we going?"
I reply with a question of my own.

"I'm going to the Phantom for some well deserved rest. You should go get some sleep too."

"Oh come on, why don't we head back to Aradia and talk for a bit?"
I ask, with a sly grin.

[Stefan]
I sigh and shake my head;
"Forget it, it's not going to happen, you need to find somebody else."
I say sadly.

Alicia's eyes flash in anger;
"And why not?! You're the best, most honest man I know! Why do you insist on being so detached from the universe? So totally.. Un-human?!"

I round on her, yelling for the first time;
"Because I'm not human!.. not any more..."
My shoulders slump, as Alicia stares at me in disbelief;

"..what?.. I.. I.. don't understand..."
Alicia replies numbly.

With a small sad smile, I take off my helmet. Wincing, I peel back what appears to be my skin suit at the top of my neck. Underneath, instead of skin, there's nothing but ultra-dense muscle, cybernetic implants and bio-mechanical microcircuitry.

Gently pushing it back into place, I rest a hand on her shoulder;
"I.. I'm sorry... I should have told your the first time you.. brought it up... I'd hoped that you'd just give up and find someone else..."
I say quietly, looking down.

IC:
[Alicia]
I sway on my feet as a wave of understanding rolls over me;
...if he doesn't have skin anymore.. then... his armor doesn't come off either...
"Stefan.. tell me everything.. just what did the Dominion do to you?..."
I ask, gently lifting his chin.

Surprise fickers through his eyes;
"Everything... They took me apart and rebuilt from the ground up... I have bones like an Ultralisk's, innards as regenerative as a Roach's and my eyes as keen as an Overseer's... And that, is what I live to repay them for; every single ounce of pain they gave me, those who died.. and those.. those who were less fortunate then the rest of us..."
He says quietly, his voice husky.

my eyes soften;
...so what if we can't truly be together?... I'm not going to let him go...
12/06/2012 03:49 PMPosted by ShadowFury
so it is quite possible that one like Markus's exists in the real world."
Yes there are... And it's !@#$ing annoying and I want to shoot myself every time something like that happens.
OOC:
@CR:
How am I doing with Alicia? You probably have the most experience writing female characters, so I thought you'd be the best one to ask.
OOC:
@CR:
How am I doing with Alicia? You probably have the most experience writing female characters, so I thought you'd be the best one to ask.
It's okay... But I'm not in the mood to really point out anything that I like or not... I shouldn't let my mood get in the way of inner judgement.
Alright, I'll say it. War, something moving us forward would be nice.
Posted by MarkusDaWise
---@All who have a ship that is signed as allies of the Separatists---

Um... does that count Alicia and her fleet?

I was kinda waiting on mark to answer my question, but I'll just assume that he'd say yes...
Well, your offer hasn't technically been accepted.
OOC:
Like it's actually going to get turned down? And what else am I supposed to do?

IC:
This is Admiral Boolins. All ships report.

All ships are ordered to the Rolins system, over the Execrate hemisphere.

[Alicia]
{This is Alicia; captain of task-force Hellsbane. We'll be underway ASAP. Alicia out.}
I look to Stefan;
"You coming?"
I ask.

He nods;
"Count me in, I'll grab the Phantom."
I continue chuckling and take a seat in the pilots chair, pulling up my map of the galaxy. "So many places...wonder where we should start..." I was muttering to myself while Sam brainstormed ways to get me in a tutu. I should have chosen something else.

OOC: I'm just keeping double posts from happening.
OOC:
I have no problem editing things in.

IC:
[Stefan]
Heading to my ship, I power up the engines and head out. Pulling along side Aradia, I follow the 'fleet' out. (coincidentally the trajectory is right past/a near collision corse with Joey's ship. :P )
I look up as the large ship from the video earlier goes by. "Guess your little tip off is working. Hope this doesn't backfire on them. Leaving no protection for the Station? Bad move."
OOC:
Araida is a little more than a third the size of the SD's (3000+ meters in length) Now those, are big.

Don't think Mark's going to be on again tonight, so G'night.
Night. Was sorta hopin we'd get it done tonight, but what ever.
The Glorious End doesn't budge, but the Golden-helm and the Shield-maiden turn and vanish suddenly with a sensor 'deafening' energy burst.

OOC: Did anyone ever tell Kor'Tyrgone where Aurora is?
I don't think so. Of course, no one knows where she is atm.
Factory-Fleet, arrived at system and planet. Holding position away from planet. Drop-ship teams ready to deploy.